17

Jungkook closed the apartment door tightly and entered the room. But he was surprised when he saw Jin was at home even though it was still evening. Usually Jin always came home when the sky was dark, especially lately busy with work.

"Oh, you're home?" Jungkook asked Jin who was watching tv in the living room.

"Yeah, today my work is not too hectic. So I can relax a bit"

"Ah good, so you can rest enough" said Jungkook who was currently sitting next to his client aka his boyfriend.

"Where are you from?"

"My friend's house, Taehyung. Usually I play basketball with him during the day, but today he is sick so I just spend time at his house"

"Sorry if you feel bored living here when I'm working" said Jin who suddenly felt bad.

"No, it's not like that. I'm happy to stay here and spend time at night until sleeping with you means more to me," Jungkook answered trying to straighten out the meaning of his previous words.

Jin blushed embarrassed at his lover's words. Although in his heart he felt a little guilty for asking Jungkook to stay at his house while he was busy working. He felt compelled to atone for his guilt.

"Tomorrow I will take a day off. I want to spend time with you even if it's just watching tv or playing games from morning to night"

"You don't have to do that, how about your work?"

"I don't have an important meeting with anyone tomorrow, so take it easy"

Seeing that Jin was willing to not come to work just to spend time together, Jungkook thanked him while hugging the person next to him tightly.

"Okay, thank you Jinnie baby"

"Have you eaten, Koo?"

Jungkook just shook his head.

"Then let's get changed. I'll take you out to dinner"

***

They finally arrived at a restaurant that was quite fancy in the middle of Seoul. Their appearance tonight is very neat for a dinner. Dressed in suits, both of them looked good tonight.

They sat down at one of the tables the waiter had prepared. Ordered some food for dinner, then chatted together while enjoying live music at the restaurant.

Time passed and dinner went so well that neither of them left any food on the table. Even after the food was finished, they still ordered some more dessert before heading home.

"Hellooo, have a nice evening everyone~ I would like to say that today is the 10th anniversary of this restaurant! We would like to thank all of you who have always been our loyal customers for the past 10 years---" said one of the restaurant staff on a small stage.