24

The morning sun greeted the city of Seoul. The light that almost penetrated the apartment window curtains woke someone from his slumber. He just opened his eyes slowly. His smile line dangled upwards when he saw an innocent face like an angel who was still fast asleep beside him, welcoming the morning.

His beautiful fingers gave a few gentle strokes over the angel-faced man's cheek. He was just trying to wake him up slowly without bothering his client.

"Hi babe.. good morning"

It seems that Jungkook's voice and gentle caressing in the morning managed to make Jin squirm and slowly open his eyes.

"Ahh... I'm still sleepy" Jin said in his deep sleepy voice.

"You have to work right? Let's get up.. I'll heat the pizza for breakfast"

Jungkook removed his blanket and tried to stand up from his position.

"Jungkookie... I'll wake up when I get---" Jin said in a spoiled tone.

"Get what?"

"Morning kiss"

.

.

.

The tie had been neatly tied around Jin's collar, of course, his boyfriend had helped tie it up.

"Okay, done"

"Thanks, by the way it looks like I'll be home late. I have an appointment with a famous celebrity" said Jin as he took his clutch.

"Is he Park Jimin?"

Jungkook asked in a slightly annoyed tone, just mentioning Jimin's name already made him feel jealous again.

"No. I'm going to see Jung Woosung"

"Ahh.. alright, that's fine"

"I promise it won't be long"

"Then, can I take Taehyung here? I think I'm lonely and need a friend"

"Yeah sure,. All right, I'm off to work. Bye Kookie baby" said Jin while kissing his lover's forehead.

***

Jazz music accompanies a room full of people busy enjoying coffee or just hanging out and relaxing. After a busy day at the office, Jin kept his promise to meet Jung Woosung, who is an actor as well as a director, producer, and even a model in South Korea.

His job as one of the directors in a fashion brand company made him a lot of acquaintances with famous people.

"You must be very busy, so I thank you for taking the time to meet me Seokjin-shi"

"Ah, it's okay. Of course I will make time for you, Woosung-shi"

Jung Woosung replied with a smile while taking out a maroon envelope from his clutch.

"Actually, I want to give you this," said Woosung while handing the envelope.

"--I'd like to invite you to the movie premiere for 'Hunt'. And you're a VIP guest"

"Whoah thanks for the invitation. I will definitely come. So congratulations on your new movie, Woosung-shi"

Jin happily accepted the invitation. He is someone who likes to support the work of his friends.

"And don't forget, bring your partner. This invitation is for two people," said Woosung, patting Jin's right shoulder lightly.

"Hahaha okay.. I'll bring my best partner"