12

"Bath with me?"

Jin filled between Jungkook's fingers and held it slowly, then led him into the bathroom.

The door was closed tightly, the two of them were already inside, face each other. They've never done this before, bathing with a man. It's different if they bathe with women, they often do it. And tonight would be the first time for both of them.

Jungkook dared to start to melt this awkwardness. He wrapped his wrist around Jin's neck who was still staring at him. Then his hand went down the button of Jin's shirt, and slowly opened it until it came down.

Jin did not remain silent, he followed what Jungkook did to him. He lifted the sweater that Jungkook was wearing, and took it off. Now their upper body is exposed.

This time they took off their respective pants, stripping themselves naked. Then the two of them held hands and stepped into the bathtub filled with warm water that Jungkook had previously prepared.

They sat facing each other. Just staring and there was no sound there, maybe only the sound of water droplets still attached to the faucet. Maybe in their minds they are screaming while wondering 'what should we do now?'

Jungkook tried to splash water from the bathtub with both hands to the person in front of him. Instead of just being silent, it's better for him to bring out his silly side. While Jin shouted "Stop! Jungkookie stop!" While laughing and his hands trying to cover his face from the splash of water. But Jungkook ignored the order. Still splashing more and more water at Jin while laughing with joy because it made the hair and face of the person sitting in front of him finally drenched.

"Naughty bunny stooppp iiiittt"

Jin finally held back by holding Jungkook's wrists tightly so he wouldn't get wet again. Jungkook was still smiling showing his bunny teeth.

"You got me drenched, accept my vengeance!"

Jin released his grip and this time he took turns splashing water at the person in front of him.

"Hahahaha no!! Jin!!! Hahahaha"

Jungkook stepped back to avoid the splash of water in front of him. Not wanting to lose, Jin immediately got up on his knees, and moved forward.

But unfortunately he slipped and fell right in front of Jungkook who reflexively caught the falling body. Their lips accidentally pressed against each other.

After realizing the two quickly broke the unintentional short kiss, even though their bodies were still attached to each other.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked who was still right under Jin's body.

"I'm fine"

The two of them looked at each other again with breaths that sounded like they were intertwined.