3

Right in front of the door of a luxury apartment, Jungkook stood and was silent. He took a deep breath and exhaled it. He returned to this job again. Became a boyfriend rent for 30 days in the hands of different people.

He chose this job because the pay is quite high, and the work is not too difficult. Usually he is only told to accompany his client's daily life, or if needed he can also be his client's sex mate. Of course, Jungkook has no problem with that, it's just that sometimes he is not too enthusiastic if the client is not what he expects.

Lately he often gets women who are quite old, so he is not very enthusiastic about work and his clients are not satisfied enough. But he never gave up on this job, because it was a matter of luck. If he is lucky, then he will get the jackpot which is a young and beautiful girl, has a hot body and is also rich who always buys him luxury goods when making him a rental boyfriend.

Tonight he will meet his new client, who will be with him for 30 days. He was a little confused, because his boss did not provide complete client data like usual. But he didn't care, he just thought maybe the client who ordered him at this time was just an old grandmother again. Or maybe much older than before.

He again tried to gather his spirits, and tried to work professionally so as not to be fired.

Knock Knock

The first knock was only silence. Then he tried knocking again.

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Creaaak

Finally the door opened at the fourth knock. A handsome man with wet hair and also shirtless, only a towel covering his lower body smiled, then greeted his guest.

"Oh hi, you must be Jeon Jungkook. Come in"

Jungkook was taken aback. At first he thought he had knocked the wrong door. But when the man in front of him recognized him, he changed his mind and stepped inside.

"Sorry, I just finished taking a shower. I thought you wouldn't come so soon. Please have a seat"

Jungkook who was still silent, immediately sat down following the house owner's orders.

"Wait here, I'll get dressed first"

The man went into his room, to change clothes and get ready.

A few minutes later, the man returned with a drink for his guest.

"Thank you. So where is she?" Jungkook said as he accepted the drink the man gave him.

"She? Who?"

"My client. She gave this address and ordered me from the Gimme Love Inc app"

"I'm your client"

Uhgchkhkkkkshkcckskhhk

Instantly Jungkook spit out the drink he had just gulped when he heard the man's answer.

"Are you okay??"

The man leaned closer, and helped Jungkook clean up the drops of water that spilled on his shirt.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Just choked"

"You have to be careful when you drink"

Jungkook just nodded. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke again.

"So you ordered me? No way, because I'm in the Straight category. I only serve women. There must be a mistake."