5

The sun had risen from the east and slowly its rays began to penetrate between the curtains in Jin's bedroom window.

He opened his eyes and adjusted his still blurry vision. Also his yawning means he is still sleepy and not ready to start today's activities.

The alarm beside his bed rang again. Actually, it was the umpteenth time, but he didn't wake up when the alarm sounded at the exact time.

The clock shows 09.00

Jin's eyes suddenly widened. The number on the clock surprised him.

"Oh shi--!"

He immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Without closing the door he immediately took off all his clothes and throw it. Then wet his head to toe with the shower.

A few minutes later he finished showering, then got ready to put on his shirt and suit. He quickly combed his hair, sprayed perfume, put on his socks, and also his loafers. Don't forget to take his briefcase and then leave his apartment. He hurriedly ran towards the elevator.

Immediately get off and go to the place where the car is parked. With high speed, this morning he went to his office.

Exactly at 10.00 he finally arrived. Somehow he forgot his position, he was one of the directors in this office. Being two hours late shouldn't be a problem for him. Unless he's just a staff. But Jin didn't want to use his position as something to be understood. He worked hard as best he could, and tried to get in on time with the rest of his employees.

Although now he is late but it can be counted on the fingers. Maybe this happens only once a year.

"Good morning Mr. Kim Seokjin"

"Good morning, but I overslept. So, I guess good afternoon" said Jin to his secretary, smiling kindly.

He entered his office and started working as usual.

The sound of an incoming call on his cell phone made it ring and vibrate. He glanced his eyes at his phone. An unknown number tried to call him.

"Hello?" said Jin who picked up the phone call that morning.

"Hello, have you had breakfast?"

A man's voice was heard he didn't recognize. It seemed that the man's voice had not been recorded in his brain.

"Uhm who is this?"

"Jungkook, your boyfriend"

Jin gasped. He forgot that he had a boyfriend, who he just... rented.

"Not yet, why?" Jin replied nervously.

"Why not? You should have breakfast to start your day. I don't want you to have no energy on your busy day. Wait for me, I'll be there to bring you breakfast"

"But Jungkook---"

Beep beep

Instantly the caller hung up on him.

Jin was still wondering why Jungkook suddenly turned into more considerate like that. He just wasn't used to it yet.

The clock shows 11.30, an incoming intercom call from one of the assistants who informed him that he had a guest. Of course he knew who had come to see him.

"Okay, let him in"

After a few minutes, the door opened and Jungkook entered Jin's office room.

"Hi, Jin.. I bring you breakfast"

While Jin just chuckled at the behavior of the person who had just arrived at this hour.

"Thank you, what breakfast did you bring?"