39

Several days passed, while Hoseok, in Seoul, had fulfilled his best friend's request to keep making sure Jungkook was okay. And fortunately, Jungkook looks fine. Sometimes he goes out to just look for food, or go to a bar at night. Hoseok also became calmer since Jungkook was sure to be fine at that time.

But there was one day when this didn't happen like the usual days. Jungkook was not seen leaving or entering his house, from morning to night. The next day Hoseok checked Jungkook again from outside the house, but he also didn't see his whereabouts.

Until finally Hoseok was forced to come to Jungkook's house with the excuse of wanting to visit. But his guess was right, the house was empty, Jungkook wasn't home.

He tried to contact Jin, but several times his calls went unanswered. And in the end, he texted Jin to tell him everything that happened.

------------------------------------

Jung Hoseok:
Jinnnn
Why don't you pick up my calls?
Jungkook disappeared

------------------------------------

***

Jin just woke up from his sleep. He immediately checked his cell phone and apparently got several missed calls from his best friend. The time difference in Berlin and Seoul makes it impossible for them to wake up at the same time all the time. But then he checked the text message he got from Hoseok.

His heart pounded as he read the message, he gasped. Where did Jungkook disappear to? Didn't he look fine before?

Then Jin thought, should he ask Hoseok to call the police and look for Jungkook immediately? But he realized that if it was ridiculous, the police might not respond to his complaint because there was no solid evidence.

"I have to go back to Seoul and find him, I can't stay here forever"

Jin got up from his bed and quickly changed his clothes. Yes, finally he intends to run away from home. He couldn't stand it anymore if he had to stay here with a state of heart and mind full of anxiety.

But he realized that someone was standing in front of his bedroom door, when he turned around, his father was watching him.

"Dad? You—need me?"

"I have to talk to you. It's about the company"

Jin hasn't had time to reply to his father's words, but his father has left his room.
.

.

.
Jin had finished packing some of his clothes into a suitcase. He quickly rushed out of the room, and down the stairs. But his dad, mom and his brother watched him from the living room as if waiting for him to join them.

"Hyung, where are you going!??" Soobin said while looking at the big suitcase that Jin was carrying.

"I'm going to Seo---"

"Jin, sit down" his father said interrupting his words.

"But dad, I'm sorry, right now I don't have time"

"Kim Seokjin, do you hear me? Please. Sit down" snapped his father.

Jin glanced at the watch on his wrist. He sighed and finally sat right in front of his dad, joining the rest of the family.

"Jin, I'm just asking for a minute of your time. I want to talk about our family company because it's an important matter"

Jin was silent, but deep inside he only hoped that his dad would not burden him at a time like this, because he would soon be flying to Seoul.