14

The apartment door opened with a push of Jungkook's back, because he was carrying a suitcase filled with clothes and both hands holding a box containing some of his belongings. He just wanted to make himself as comfortable as possible since he had to stay with his client for the next few days.

"huuhh" He lay down on the sofa after he tidied up his things.

The clock shows 9 at night, while Jin is not home yet. Jungkook knew his boyfriend must be working late until late at night. Actually today he was also very tired, apart from tidying up and taking some of his things at his house, previously he also met his best friend, Taehyung to play basketball together during the day as usual.

Time passed, now the clock shows 10. Jungkook's eyes couldn't hold back the sleepiness anymore. He felt like he wanted to close his eyes and lay down on the bed as soon as possible.

But he didn't because he wanted to wait for Jin to come home first. He wanted to make his boyfriend dinner first, and give him a few massages so he could relax after work. He really wants to work with all his heart, providing the best service for his client.

He is still trying to hold back his sleepiness by watching tv shows. Hoping to make his eyes fresh again.

.

.

Time flies, it's 11 o'clock at night. The door opened and Jin finally showed himself. He just got home. But no one responded to his arrival, only the sound of a television program echoing there.

Jin entered the living room and saw Jungkook was fast asleep in a sitting position on the sofa with the television was still on. He just smiled and already knew that Jungkook didn't intend to sleep before he went home.

"Eh? You're home?" Asked Jungkook who was quite surprised.

He woke up from his sleep when he felt someone gently caress his hair. But when he opened his eyes, Jin was doing nothing, just sitting beside him.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Jin asked as he massaged the nape of his neck, relaxing his muscles.

"Actually I was waiting for you, but it seems I fell asleep. Sorry"

"Now you can continue your sleep, go to the bedroom"

Jungkook responded by shaking his head. 

"By the way have you eaten? I will make ramyeon for you"

He got up from his seat and prepared to go to the kitchen, but Jin held him by pulling his wrist so he sat back down.

"I've had dinner with my clients after the meeting" said Jin.

"Okay.. then, let me give you a massage"

Jungkook positioned himself and gave a massage to Jin who let it go and enjoyed it.

"Ah.. Jungkook, it feels so good" Jin said as he closed his eyes.