28

The soft caress that was felt around the head made Jin wake up from his deep sleep. Even though his vision was still blurry when he opened his eyes, he could feel a man's smile welcoming him in the morning.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Jungkook with his right hand which was still busy stroking Jin's forehead gently.

Jin nodded and smiled.

"I made you chicken soup for breakfast, then you have to take medicine"

"Wait, what time is it? Am I late for work?"

"You don't need to work until you are fully recovered. I have also contacted your secretary to take care of your work today. You still need rest"

"Okay.. thank you, Jungkookie"

Jungkook prepared a bowl of chicken soup he made. Even though he didn't know whether the soup he made was good or not, he only had the recipe he copied from the internet.

"Thank You"

Jin's eyes lit up seeing someone who was in front of him taking care of him this morning. He also couldn't hide his smile.

Still sitting on his bed, Jin shifted his body slightly to the side to make space for Jungkook to sit beside him.

The lover also took a comfortable sitting position while preparing a bowl of chicken soup in his hand and holding a spoon. He intends to feed his patient today.

.

.

.

It's been half a day Jungkook trying to take care of Jin very well. Starting from making him breakfast, preparing warm water for bathing, he didn't even stop to massage Jin's body with affection.

It didn't feel like the afternoon had passed, now the sky had turned dark. Jungkook remains faithful next to Jin. Leaning on the sofa, enjoying movies on the television screen in front of them sometimes while embracing each other.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes, babe?"

Hearing 'babe' again from his temporary boyfriend made Jin's heart sink with joy inside, because it seemed like he hadn't heard that called in a long time.

"You have taken very good care of me today. I think I'm in a better condition now".

"That's what I have to do since you are my boyfriend. Or another reason is that I don't want someone else to take care of you"

Hearing that answer, Jin slowly held his boyfriend's hand as if to hint that he wanted Jungkook to stay like this. Forever.

The relationship between the two is indeed complicated at this time. Because of that, their mood becomes unstable. There are times when they feel like they love each other, but sometimes they also seem to be indifferent to their true feelings or pretend to be fine because they are bound by a relationship that is only limited to this contract. They're just trying to stay professional and don't want to break the plans that have been made. Yes, Professional. That word is what makes them become hypocrites at this time.