22

"Jimin?? Wh--why are you here? Aren't your feet not feeling well?!" Jin asked surprised.

"May I go inside first?"

"But---"

Without waiting for the owner's answer, Jimin just walked inside the room with a limp leg.

"I'm here to give you this, as a thank you since today you have taken the time for me and also helped me" Jimin said while handing him a box of cakes.

"Uh.. hm.. thanks. But, when did you buy this cake? Aren't we outside all day"

"Actually I have some gifts and some cakes in my room. I was also surprised. But Namjoon said they were all gifts from my fans. I think some of them saw my presence here"

"Oh, okay. The cake looks really good. I'll eat it later" Jin replied with a smile and put the cake on the table.

But when he turned around, he flinched because Jimin was now close to him. Really close. While sniffing his body slowly.

"Umhh.. You smell so good..."

"Wh-- what are you doing??" Jin asked surprised and nervous.

"Uh.. your scent... I like it"

"Jimin---"

"AHEMMM"

Suddenly there was the sound of someone clearing his throats as if on purpose, making Jimin startled and Jin stepped back while looking to see who had just arrived.

"Jungkook.." said Jimin.

"Sorry to bother you but I came here because someone told me to come to see him," said Jungkook who without being asked immediately stepped into the room and sat on the sofa.

Seeing Jungkook's arrival startled him, Jimin became awkward.

"Oh.. then I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry Jin, I don't know if you have business with your PA"

"Sorry, what?" Jin asked who spontaneously frowned.

"I don't know if you are currently having business with your personal assistant. Sorry"

"He's not my personal assistant. Jungkook is my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend??" Jimin's eyes widen when he hears someone's words in front of him.

"Have I never introduced him as my boyfriend? I guess I forgot. But yeah, he's my boyfriend"

"A--alright.. then.. I'll go back to my room" Jimin said nervously trying to run since he was embarrassed. But he didn't notice that his ankle was still sprained, so he fell to the floor.

"Jimin, are you okay? I'll take you to your room" Jin said as he raised Jimin's hand to his shoulder.

Jungkook also helped and lifted one side of Jimin's body.

"No no, I'm fine. I've troubled you a lot. I can do it myself. Thanks for the offer"

"Are you sure?" asked Jungkook who felt bad.

"Yeah, don't worry"

Jimin walked back slowly and left the room. While Jin just watched him from behind.

After Jimin was out of sight, he immediately closed the door and walked over to Jungkook.

"Sorry, he suddenly came here" said Jin who opened the conversation.

"It's okay. But I'm afraid he's disappointed"

"Disappointed why?"

"It's very clear that he likes you. Don't you notice?"