7

After yesterday Jin said that he would pick up Jungkook tonight to the birthday party, Jungkook tried to look as good as possible.

With a black blouse and a small shawl that he made into a necklace to give a beautiful impression on his neck, as well as some accessories such as bracelets and earrings that also added to his appearance.

Tonight he also put on more makeup to make his face even more stunning. One of the reasons why he put on more effort than usual is to get someone's attention, who else but Jin. The sooner Jin likes him, the sooner his job will be done, he thought.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on the door, Jin had arrived right in front of his house. He immediately rush to take a cute small bag and go to the front towards Jin.

"Hi..." he greeted.

Jin just silent for a moment. His eyes looked at the person in front of him from head to toe without batting an eye at all. Like he was judging Jungkook's appearance tonight.

"Wow... I... I'm surprised. You... you're so beautiful tonight... Jungkook..."

"Thank you. You're also handsome as usual" Jungkook said with his shy smile.

Without waiting any longer, he closed the door of his house and took Jin's hand and held it.

"Let's go, baby"

Jin smiled. He's awkwardness slowly faded. He was getting used to Jungkook suddenly being spoiled and calling him baby.

Time skipped.

Finally they had arrived at their destination. The party with an outdoor theme took place open in Hoseok's yard. The owner of the event immediately warmly welcomed his friend.

"Jung Hoseok, happy birthday bro!!"

"Kim Seokjin!!"

"I bring this for you" Jin handed him a gift box that he had prepared beforehand.

"Wow you don't have to be like this bro, thanks!!" Said Hoseok who looked excited when he received a birthday gift from his best friend.

Then his eyes looked at someone who was next to Jin.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, he's Jungkook" said Jin, who introduced Jungkook to his best friend.

"Hi I'm Jungkook, Jin's boyfriend"

While the two shook hands, Hoseok's mouth gaped in surprise when he heard those words of introduction.

"Jin's boyfriend??? I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you, Jungkook"

As if he still didn't believe what Jungkook just said, Hoseok immediately looked at Jin with a questioning look.

"So you've got a new boyfriend and.... he's not a woman.. why didn't you tell me? I'm glad you can move on quickly" Hoseok whispered.