15

Reading a novel while lying on the bed during the day is Jungkook's new habit lately. If the boyfriend who rented him was working, he's activities in the afternoon were just waiting for time to pass in Jin's apartment. Although sometimes he goes out with his best friend Taehyung to just vent or play basketball together.

Still busy with the book in his hand, suddenly the phone beside him rang and vibrated. He turned and saw who was trying to reach him.

The incoming call which turned out to be from his manager made him get up from his position, he immediately answered the call.

"Hello, Mr. Yoongi?"

"Hi Jungkook, how are you? You're doing fine, right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Sir. What's wrong? You don't usually call me hehe" Jungkook said in a slightly awkward tone. Because it's true that his boss rarely calls him.

"Ahh nothing hehe by the way, are you busy right now??"

"Not really"

"Are you with your client now?"

"No, why?"

"Do you have time to meet me now? I'll text you for the place"

"May I know what's wrong? If there is something you want to say, you can just say it to me here, Sir"

"Eh, hahaha I just want to treat you lunch. Come on Jungkook, we never have lunch together"

"...alright, I'll see you soon"

"Good, see you later!"

Min Yoongi, the manager of Gimme Love Inc, ended the call.

Jungkook finally got ready to go to his boss. Not usually he invited to lunch together. Not even as long as he worked at the company, so this is the first time.

Time skipped

Jungkook had arrived at a restaurant where the manager was waiting for him. Min Yoongi quickly found Jungkook who had just entered the restaurant.