18

"You mean... what do we do?"

"Let's make love..."

Hearing his rental boyfriend's words, Jin only responded with a smile, pushed him slowly and walked away.

"Why? You don't want to do it?" asked Jungkook who was a little surprised to see his client's reaction.

"It's not like that. But... I just..."

"Why?? You're not ready yet? We've been together for 2 weeks and it's already half way through the time of my contract. Is the love and affection I've given you so far haven't convinced you to do that?"

Hearing Jungkook cut him off with questions, made Jin look into Jungkook's eyes sadly.

"No, Jungkookie.. It's not like that. I'm just afraid.. you're not ready if we do this"

"Why me? I was the one who asked for it" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"Because you've never done this. Are you ready and sure for this? First time we met you asked not to do it too quickly. And now if we do, but later you regret it, I'm afraid your treatment to me will change. Because actually I'm starting to feel comfortable with you like this. Although honestly.. I also want to feel what it's like to make love to you"

Jungkook was quite touched by Jin's explanation. He thinks he's the one who still can't work well until his client still refused to make love to him. But it turns out that his client is worried and thinking about him.

"---I'm the one who asked you to make me gay. If you doubt me whether I'm not ready to make love to you, of course now I'm very ready. I'm getting used to being in a relationship with you, a man. So... if we want to make love, make sure you're really ready for it too" Jin continued his words.

"You're right, at first I asked not to do it too quickly. But as time went on, I also started to get used to you. You don't have to worry because now I'm ready, Jin.. I'm yours tonight. Let's do what we've never done before in our life and for the first time. I wonder if it tastes good?"

Jungkook jogged and immediately hugged Jin until they fell on the sofa. He kissed his client's plump lips passionately. Meanwhile, Jin who was crushed by Jungkook's body also adjusted himself.

While kissing Jungkook back with a groan that came out of his mouth, Jin's hands also moved to squeeze Jungkook's ass which can't stay still because he moved his lower body against Jin's private parts which were starting to harden.

"We better go to my room" said Jin.

He hugged Jungkook who was still trying to kiss him. Slowly those tiny lips spread to Jin's long neck. Meanwhile Jin tightened his embrace and stood up from his seat. He took Jungkook to his room and laid him down on the bed.

"Are we really going to do it tonight?" Jin asked reassuringly, while looking at Jungkook who was currently under his body.

"Yeah"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and tried to kiss him again. While Jin enjoyed it and his hands touched Jungkook's body, slowly lifting the shirt and twisting his lover's nipples.

"Emmh..."

When both of them were passionate enough and their lust increased, Jungkook broke the kiss. Then the two of them took off each other's clothes and now they were naked and then paused for a moment looking at each other.

"Who is top and who is bottom?" Jungkook asked.

"What??"

"Uhm.. The top is the pleasure giver and the one on bottom is receiving"