9

"Hahaha he's not sensitive at all, you should have seduced him with temptation" said Taehyung who responded to Jungkook after telling his experience this morning.

-------- Flash back --------

The sound of the shower water coming from the bathroom was clearly heard from behind the door. Now Jin was in front of it, wondering whether he should go inside or not.

"---Maybe we can start with a few touches first"

Jungkook's words replayed in his mind.

He grabbed the doorknob and prepared to open it. Although his heart is still not sure what he will do.

"No no no. That's impossible. I'm not sure that's an invitation to take a bath together. A few touches? I don't think that's what this meant."

Jin released his grip on the doorknob and then backed away slowly. He refused to go inside.

"Kim Seokjin, he couldn't possibly mean that. You just misunderstood" Jin said to himself again.

Turning around, he walked out of the bathroom door and headed for the kitchen.

------ End of Flash back ------

Jungkook took a deep breath and took a sip of his drink.

"I know it won't be easy for him to be gay. Same thing with me, I also won't like men easily. Luckily it's just a job"

"Watch gay porn together" Taehyung said with an innocent face.

"What??!"

"Don't react like you didn't hear it. Watch gay porn with your client"

Jungkook did hear it, it's just that he was surprised and wanted to confirm again about his friend's ridiculous idea.

"But that would be weird" Jungkook said.

"No, I often do that with Woo Shik"

"What??!!" This time Jungkook was even more surprised.

"Hehehe sorry if I just confessed to you. Now I'm also bisexual.. hehe" Said Taehyung who had just admitted that now he also likes a guy who was his college friend.

"---at first I just stayed at his apartment and watched movies together. But it turns out that in the movie there are many adult scenes. You know if it makes us horny and... yeah we finally did it together and continue until now" Taehyung continued with a smile remembering his story of being bisexual.

"You're crazy"

"What's crazy? You should try it too Jungkookie, the sensation is different and I just realized it's much more fun"

Jungkook still looked at his best friend in amazement and then shook his head.

"But listen Jungkook, you also have to sincerely do that. That way I'm sure he will quickly fall in love with you-- I mean.. a guy"

"What do you mean sincerely?"

"You give him a sincere service, don't be forced just because you want to quickly end all this. Because I feel your client is different from your other clients who only need a companion in 30 days. But this person needs you to change his life. So, you have to mean it. Do you get any points from what I said?"

"But.. I'm just working, if I fail, he doesn't mind it either"

"But don't you feel sorry for him?"

"I only work Tae, now my only effort is to quickly finish this. Whether it's forced or not, sincere or not, at least I can quickly return to normal life"

"From the start, your life is not normal Jungkook, in 30 days your girlfriend is always different"

"Hhhhh... I came here to confide in you. Why are you making fun of me?"

"Didn't you listen to me from the start? I gave you advice"

"But... your advice just doesn't make sense..." Jungkook said, sounding desperate.

Taehyung leaned closer to his best friend and held his shoulders tightly.

"Hey, just listen to me Jungkook. If you want your job to succeed quickly, then first of all you have to sincerely treat him, give him love and affection just you have to be sincere. Because if you feel forced, I'm sure he can feel it and it's hard for him to fall in love with you"

"Hmm... alright well I'll try. And then?"

"Watch porn with him"

"Yhaaa!!!!"