35

Jungkook could only lower his head and close his eyes when his boss snapped and scolded him. This was because his decision this morning was sudden and according to his superiors, it was unreasonable.

"Are you crazy, Jeon Jungkook?? I won't let you resign before you finish the rest of your work," said Yoongi in a high tone.

"But sir, I can't work like this anymore"

"Why?? Oh, I know, are you no longer interested in women now? Alright then I'll transfer you to the Homosexual section after your last job is done"

"What? No. It's not like that, Sir. It's because--- it's because of my mental health. I can't stand being the partner of different people every month anymore"

"You know that if you apply for resignation at this company, you must comply with the conditions at least one month in advance. The company will not let you go or you will be fined."

Jungkook kept thinking and looking for a way out in his brain. He still insists on getting out of this company and has no contractual attachment with anyone.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, have you not forgotten your guilt towards me?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand"

"Actually, I feel like I can't enjoy this job anymore since I finished with my previous client, Kim Seokjin. I've become disinterested in anyone, even someone as pretty as Lisa as my client can't make me enjoy this job as much as I did before. So, I need rest"

"So it's true you're gay now?"

"But I don't feel like that," Jungkook said, denying the boss who judged him.

"Then why when I told you to stop serving Kim Seokjin at that time, you actually refused and insisted on continuing?"

"I just want to do well until my job is done. Maybe if you had refused his offer from the start, this wouldn't have happened. Now I've been trapped by him"

"Trapped? I don't understand what you're talking about" Yoongi said while furrowing his brows.

"I... I just love him, Sir. My work with him made me love him, for real. But at that time I couldn't express my true feelings because we both had to stay professional. Now he makes me just stuck to him and I'm no longer interested in women or another man. Now I'm constantly thinking about him. Didn't you indirectly contribute to my anxiety all this time, Sir?"

Yoongi was immediately dumbfounded at his staff's explanation that he had honestly revealed his reasons for quitting work.

"I don't know if all this time you've been too carried away with your role as Kim Seokjin's boyfriend"

"That's why I want to quit this job and express my true feelings for him. I can't wait any longer, Sir. These feelings keep bothering me, and I also can't focus on my current job. I think Lisa is also dissatisfied with my service because to be honest I'm not giving my best"

"I'm sorry because I also feel like I was involved in your problem. Hmphh, alright, I'll allow you to resign from here, but on one condition, because I can't do this with my own decision"

"What's that, Sir?"

"You have to get approval from your client, Lisa, if you want to leave this company. But I'm sure she will not do that. You are still under contract and most clients will never let Lovers walk away like that"

"I'll handle it" Jungkook confidently answered his boss' request and immediately left the room.

***