34

- Gimme Love Inc. Office -

"You call me, Sir?" Jungkook said entering Min Yoongi's office room.

"Jungkook, come here!!"

Jungkook immediately sat in front of his boss with a questioning facial expression. Will he get a new client that is challenging enough for him again?

"Jeon Jungkook you will definitely like this!!" Yoongi said confidently and enthusiastically.

"What's that, Sir? Did I get a new client?"

"Yeah! And you know who your new client is...."

Jungkook shook his head.

"Lisa from BlackPepper!! You must know her, right?"

"Isn't she an idol?"

"That's right! She wants to hire you as her boyfriend. It's hard to believe that an idol hired someone from this app. You have to give her the best service, Jungkook. But I don't need to worry about you since I saw how good your performance was with your previous client"

Jungkook just took a deep breath. He returned to his job. He was indeed quite surprised when he found out that this time a famous person would be renting him.

"Okay, please give me the data. I'll try to give my best" Jungkook said trying to be confident.

Meanwhile, Yoongi provided data on several sheets of paper as a file from a new client for his staff.

***

Jungkook was standing right in a big mansion owned by someone who would become his new client. He is not surprised that his client has a house that big and luxurious because this time the person who is renting him is one of the idol group members who are very famous almost all over the world.

"Hi, you must be Jungkook. I've been waiting for you. Come in!" Lisa said with a big smile, welcoming her rented lover.

Jungkook nodded his head as he entered inside, following her orders.

"So Jungkook, I don't like small talk. I'm sure you already know who I am, right? Maybe you're just asking why someone like me wants to hire someone else to be my boyfriend"

Again Jungkook responds with a nod of the head which means he agrees if he asks questions about it.

"Being an idol is very difficult to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. I mean, actually, I could, but I don't want to take the risk if I get caught, maybe my career will be disrupted," said Lisa while taking a can of drink and throwing it at Jungkook. The man caught it by reflex.

"--drink for you" she continued.

Lisa is a very beautiful female idol. She is also known as one of the best dancers and her rap is unquestionable. Her pure face is like a doll and her nice and sexy body is definitely loved by the men out there.

"I've read the conditions for hiring a lover in your app. Your company won't leak clients' data because it's confidential. So I'll be safe and people won't find me having a boyfriend"

Jungkook already quite understood what his client meant by renting him at this time.

"Alright, I'll try my best to be your rental boyfriend, Lisa"

***