Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Gu Yun returned home. This is the apartment allocated by his economic company. It is a very ordinary apartment with old facilities, water pipes in disrepair, and weird noises always making in the middle of the night.

    The company also let Gu Yun move to another high-end residential area when Gu Yun's first TV series was popular, but since he rejected Mr. Chen, he was hidden by the company, and his agent notified him to move back the next month.

    Last year, he had two new roommates who signed into the company. Later, they saw that there was no hope of debut, and after paying the company liquidated damages, they moved out directly. There has been no newcomer for more than half a year.

    The company's development is not good, and it hasn't produced any popular stars in the past two years, so it's no wonder that everyone wants to do some crooked ways now.

    The room was a bit messy, the takeaway boxes were cleaned up by Gu Yun, but some small garbage, cigarette butts and soot were not cleaned up, scattered everywhere, showing a very decadent state.

    Gu Yun opened the smelly refrigerator, looking for a can of beer, but it was empty.

    He turned around and went to the living room, sat down on the sofa, and something was placed on his waist. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a copy of "Actors' Emotional Communication" that had been turned over many times.

    Putting the book aside, Gu Yun lit a cigarette, and in the smoke he breathed out, he recalled his performance in today's audition.

    All I can say is that it's time to die.

    Back then he still had luck, but now he has exhausted even that bit of luck.

    "Buzzing..." The phone rang suddenly at this moment.

    Gu Yun picked it up lazily, and saw that it was an unfamiliar number.

    There is no express delivery recently, maybe it was a sales call or something, and I was going to hang up, but Gu Yun answered it involuntarily with a swipe of his hand.

    "Hello? Is this Mr. Gu Yun?"

    "Yeah." Gu Yun agreed casually. The current telemarketing and scams all know the basic information. Gu Yun is not surprised.

    "Hello, I'm Wei's studio manager. You came to us to participate in an audition today, do you still remember?"

    Gu Yun's expression tightened, and he sat up straight: "Yes."

    The man over there continued : "Director Wei here wants to invite you to participate in a re-examination, are you free now?" "

    Yes!" Gu Yun replied almost subconsciously.

    The studio manager said: "Okay, then please come over here. In today's studio, Director Wei is still waiting for you." "Okay, thank you." After hanging up the phone,

    Gu

    Yun felt his heart jump out of his throat Eyes, the hand holding the phone even trembled unconsciously.

    He stood up and was about to leave when he suddenly saw the time on his phone, seven forty-three in the evening.

    Gu Yun's body paused. At this point in time...an audition?

    Just when uneasy thoughts began to emerge in Gu Yun's mind, the phone rang again.

    This time it was the manager who called, and without waiting for Gu Yun's reply, he said straight to the point: "Gu Yun, private room 208 of the Lihao Club, come here now, Mr. Zhang is here, hurry up, this is the last Opportunity..."