Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    He promised Wei Lan to find a queen, and if it was a mature woman over forty years old, the public relations department would be busy.

    Finding someone is nothing to worry about. After a year of filming, there are not many women who meet this requirement. The hard part is coordinating the other party's schedule and considering whether the other party will agree or not.

    However, Wei Lan is no longer an unknown person. With the momentum of winning the best director just now, the invitation she sent over is worthy of consideration by the actresses.

    In addition to the queen of actresses mentioned by Wei Lan, there are two important female roles to choose from.

    In addition to Su Yining, an important supporting actress who had already been selected by default, another heroine made Wei Lan enter the screening again.

    Originally, Wei Lan considered letting Su Yining play the heroine, but in the end, considering that her appearance and temperament lacked that youthfulness, and her acting skills were not enough to bear the growth and changes involved, she decided to choose another one.

    This time, Su Yining was not obsessed with leading actresses. Although she didn't get any acting awards, the previous "Country Teacher" had already swept her away from the haze of the golden raspberry. Recently, there have been many film appointments. In addition, she and Wei Lan are currently in a relationship. Very good, and I admire her very much, and she is very well-behaved in front of her. Wei Lan didn't force it when she said it wasn't suitable.

    This is also where manager Gao Wen praised Su Yining. From a certain point of view, this is another kind of high EQ.

    For the candidate of the heroine, there is actually no specific hard target. Naturally, she must be good-looking in appearance, have a fledgling youthfulness, and have a sufficiently outstanding and unique temperament to make the audience remember. Acting skills must also be in place. Of course, Less demanding than the other role.

    There are quite a few young girls like this in the entertainment industry, and quite a few popular actresses also meet the requirements, because there are so many, and it would be difficult to choose if they were interviewed one by one, but it is not a problem.

    The theme of Wei Lan's new film is about the fashion circle and the workplace. After the theme is determined, it is time to start investment and other preliminary preparations.

    After hearing the general outline of Wei Lan's new movie, Wei Mingjie estimated an investment price for her: "In this case...even if it is an urban type, the budget has to be tentatively set at 100 million, but we have money now. Before "Country Teacher" 》The profit can be used to invest in your movie, and if it is not enough, you can add more."

    But Wei Lan was stunned after hearing this: "Why is it so expensive?" Including the actress' salary in her budget, it would be about 30 million. up.

    "The most important part of this is the price of brand authorization, as well as the film queen's remuneration." Wei Mingjie explained to Wei Lan.

    "Brand... Authorization?"

    Following Wei Mingjie's explanation, Wei Lan discovered that the fashion and film circles in this world, especially the holographic film circle, are completely different from the complementary world in her previous life.

    In this world, the relationship between the film and fashion circles has always been in a delicate state. On the one hand, the fashion circle cannot do without the star-making role of movies, and on the other hand, it will not actively provide costumes and props for movies.