Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Following the camera, the gazes of all the guests followed.

    Seeing Wei Lan and Mrs. Zhou, one big and one young, drinking tea at the teahouse, I suddenly felt that the tea in my hands was not fragrant. Why did I feel that I was not as elegant and professional as a four-year-old child when it came to tea tasting

    ... The corners of Wei Sijia's mouth twitched again and again. In the eyes of everyone else, Wei Lan's adult-like behavior was very interesting, full of cute contrasts.

    Only she knows that everyone is confused by Wei Lan's appearance. She really didn't hide in front of the camera that she is not a child. He only believes in the truth that his own eyes see, and Wei Lan's appearance is too deceptive, and he puts it on in a big way, but no one will associate it in that incredible direction.

    They went to the best tea garden in Mingde Tea Garden. In addition, he personally participated in the picking and production, Wei Lan felt that it was extraordinarily fragrant.

    After drinking a small cup of clear tea, Wei Lan stretched out her little hand to the teapot, wanting to have another cup.

    At this time, it was covered by Mrs. Zhou's wrinkled warm palm: "One cup is enough, green tea is slightly cold, so children should not drink it." I hate

    this child's body!

    Wei Lan had no choice but to withdraw her hand, and couldn't help but pouted. If she was a normal adult, she could drink a little more.

    Little did she know that this scene fell into Mrs. Zhou's eyes, and it caused her to struggle again, wondering if she was a little too unkind.

    The camera honestly recorded all this.

    'Lanbao is so good, so sensible'

    'Mrs. Zhou: Should I let her have another drink? The three guests next to her couldn't help laughing. Although they love

    their younger siblings the most, Wei Lan is really greedy, and they all looked at Wei Sijia with envy.

    The tea-making activity came to an end, and it was already past 3:40 in the afternoon.

    Zhu Hao took four groups of guests to the next event. Of course, it was inseparable from another major resident industry in Lin'an Town, fishing.

    The fishing spot they went to was on the bank of the river, and the fishermen pulled the nets outside. This water area is considered to be semi-artificially bred fish, which greatly reduced the difficulty of fishing for the guests.

    Fishing is another activity that children are interested in. The water on the shore is not deep, and there are so many staff members, so safety issues can be guaranteed.

    Usually the stars are busy with announcements, and it’s rare that the pace of life slows down. Everyone showed a certain interest. Ren Xiu also boasted about his fishing skills: "I liked fishing with my dad the most in high school. I haven’t fished for a long time. I don’t know if I’m unfamiliar with the technique.”

    Qiao Jiamu’s eyes lit up when he heard it: “Great, brother Xiu taught me.”

    “I’ve never fished before, Scarlett, can you do it?” Han Qianwei asked Wei Sijia next to her.

    "I have never successfully caught a fish in my life." Wei Sijia shook her head. Wei Mingjie didn't have this hobby. She tried it when she went out with friends when she was in school, but she obviously didn't have the patience. After she got nothing, she didn't become interested .