Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After the second week's box office statistics came out, "The Queen" became the weekly box office champion of the July schedule, and it did not show signs of weakness.

    There is no doubt that this movie fully proves the commercial value of Wei Lan's movie.

    Even though the box office of "Country Teacher" is higher, its box office myth was later analyzed by the industry because it caught up with the right time, place and people. Propaganda selling points, with the support of the system, it is impossible to copy it again.

    And "The Queen", regardless of the casting, script, and release timing, is a conventional commercial film operation mode, but it also achieved excellent box office results.

    It can be said to be a model case of positive publicity for film investment in the industry.

    Especially this time, the advertising placement has made the whole industry see the vast commercial space of this road.

    So even though some film critics think that Wei Lan came to make a commercial film "willing to degenerate", but the producers of the film industry exaggerate her.

    The Producers Association also specially issued an annual best contribution award for this film. This kind of association award is not awarded at a fixed time, but is decided according to the association's voting. It is usually issued temporarily, even if it is not the Golden Tripod Award. It is an authoritative and influential award, but no one would dislike that they have received too much praise.

    When "The Queen" was overcoming obstacles in the box office schedule, the second issue of "A Family with Two Treasures" also arrived as promised.

    This was all shot by Wei Lan and the others in three days and two nights, but it was divided into two episodes.

    With the popularity of the first episode, the popularity of this variety show is very hot, and the popularity of the second episode has greatly surpassed that of the first episode last week.

    'I haven't seen you for a week, I miss Lanbao so much! '

    'After supporting Lanlan's movie, why can't I support her variety show? '

    Because of Wei Lan's inexplicable 'out of the circle' performance in the last episode, since the beginning of this episode, many viewers have been brushing her in the barrage.

    In the whole three days and two nights, the first day was used to meet the guests and find a place to stay, the second day was tea-making and fishing to cooperate with Lin’an Town’s promotion, the third day was the last day, and the program team was about to carry out some game-like activities.

    "Cat and mouse!"

    After bringing everyone to the central square of Lin'an Town, Zhu Hao excitedly announced the content of the game.

    Seeing that Wei Sijia next to him looked eager to try, the corners of Wei Lan's mouth twitched. She could understand that the three children next to her liked this kind of game. What happened to these four adults? Shouldn't young people of their age like to lie down and play games and mobile phones? Why are these guests in their early twenties so excited about this kind of entertainment!

    She has to admit that she is already an old man mentally. Even if she is outdoors, she still wants to find a recliner to enjoy the sunshine and breeze quietly, just like Mrs. Zhou's daily life... Unfortunately, Wei Lan's     inner OS can't be heard by people around her. I even watched her standing there quietly listening to the rules of the game, and later posted the words "serious" and "focused" on her.     The audience in the barrage also felt that Wei Lan was very serious at this time.     'Lanbao has a good habit. It's been a long time since I saw such a quiet and well-behaved child. Whether it's tea making or fishing, he learns everything very attentively. '     'This kid is so terrifying, he will become a great weapon in the future'     'Lan Lan: What method should I use to win the game later? "     The rules of cat and mouse are very simple, and the scope of our game is in this shopping mall." Zhu Hao said, and then the camera was raised and expanded to a panoramic view of the entire shopping mall.     The narration introduced: "The Fuxing Shopping Center was built in 2008, with a total of four floors. It is an urban complex that gathers shopping and dining..." "All the children are     mice. They will have 20 minutes to hide. Brothers and sisters need to wait in place and start looking for them. The cat finds the mouse is a scoring system. Each guest must find his own brother and sister to be eligible to compete for the final victory. If you see a 'little mouse', you get one more point."

    "That is to say, if you want to win, the first thing you need to do is to find your own baby, and then find a way to find other babies to get more points." Following

    Zhu Hao's introduction, the manga was added later. Graphic: "From the children's point of view, they have to hide and not be found by guests other than their brothers and sisters." "

    Now is the time to test the tacit understanding between brothers and sisters and babies." "

    The winner with the highest score in the end We will get the big gift prepared by Fuxing Mall—"

    Zhu Hao stretched out his hand and looked behind him, and a white bear doll the size of three people hugging appeared. In everyone's sight, even if he was sitting, it was still more than two meters away. Children, look Seeing this doll, they all showed a 'wow' expression, with a look of love on their faces.

    Who said children have no vanity?

    Having such a big toy is also very face-saving among friends of the same age, okay?

    Looking at this white bear, Wei Lan felt no emotion, but recalled the fear of being dominated by various large dolls bought by Ye Luoxue in Wei's house...

    and as an adult soul, he seriously participated in this kind of game at this time It's obviously bullying children, even if the 'cats' facing these adults now, Wei Lan feels that this is just a relaxing activity, and has no intention of trying hard to win.

    Find an ordinary place to hide for a while, and then be found at a leisurely pace.

    "Okay, everyone already understands the rules, right?" Zhu Hao looked at the four groups of guests in the middle of the shopping mall, and after seeing the adults nodding, he looked at the children.

    The children didn't know if they really understood, but they all nodded to show they understood.

    "In that case, put on the blindfolds for all the guests, and the babies are ready to find a place to hide."

    Before putting on the blindfold, Wei Lan looked at Wei Sijia and gave her a look: You understand.

    Wei Sijia thought of the pile of dolls in Wei Lan's room at home, and then looked at the big white bear in front of him, which can be said to be the "light of doll's face", and gave Wei Lan a look:

    Got it, try to win the game, we two adults will definitely win!

    "Then I'll announce the start of the game! In twenty minutes, babies start looking for a place to hide, three, two, one, let's go!" At this time, following

    Zhu Hao's words, the four children had already left the first floor of the shopping mall and sat on the In the sightseeing elevator, the four cameramen also followed in their footsteps, and the screen was briefly divided into four pieces again.

    The children on the three screens are all running excitedly, only Wei Lan is walking briskly...

    When the other three children are all looking for where to hide in the mall, Wei Lan has a clear goal and directly Up to the third floor.

    This is... the special area for children's products.

    All children’s products are sold in the children’s product area. Similarly, there will be many child models. Wei Lan thinks that he can find a place to mix in, as long as he observes carefully, he can be easily spotted, and at the same time, he doesn’t feel so obvious.

    Because of the filming of the program, all merchants in Fuxing Mall will not refuse children to enter.

    Wei Lan originally walked to a children's clothing area, planning to sit in the window and pretend to be a child model, but considering that even if she was sitting, it was too tiring to keep a still position.

    Until she came to a store that sells children's beds...

    The audience watched Wei Lan please the merchant, and then the merchant's aunt asked Wei Lan to take off her shoes and hat, and put her in the children's bed with a smile on her face. He covered her with the matching quilt.

    The following photographer: "..."

    There was another suffocating silence in the barrage.

    In the later stage, a particularly appropriate expression package was added to the scene of Wei Lan lying down: Serenity.jpg