Chapter 29

Chapter 29 (Catching Bugs)

    Here Chen Yuanhang didn't care, but Wei Lan became popular again because of this show.

    Originally, the matter about her "Boldly Touching Porcelain" "Star Wars" was a negative news on the Internet, but after she and Su Yining participated in "Actors Rush Forward", some subtle changes suddenly occurred.

    #苏阿宁狗血短片# in a very short period of time rushed to the top three Weibo searches, and the hashtag 'boiling' appeared directly after the topic.

    There are even a lot of plot analyzes of short films on platforms such as Forum Post Bar and Station D...

    The short films were quickly transcribed and appeared on various online interactive platforms, and audiences who did not follow "Actors Rush Forward" soon saw it This eight-minute short film.

    After watching it once, everyone was dazzled, just like the audience. At the same time, they felt that this issue of "Actor" was so exciting, so let's look at the works of other directors.

    At first glance, although it's not bad, but also - speaking of, what kind of cancer did the heroine of Su Yining's short play end up with? Eh, look back again.

    If it wasn't for movie promotion, why would Chen Yuanhang use a program like "Actor"? Unlike "Country Teacher", only the heroine Su Yining is famous and can receive program announcements. In "Star Wars", Li Tongtong is not the protagonist , the real protagonists, the actors and actresses, act separately and participate in different programs, and you can see "Star Wars" in almost any promotional outlet.

    Chen Yuanhang's "Actor" will be here, of course, it can't be because of Li Tongtong's face, but because it is the promotion period of "Star Wars", so even the content of the short film is Star Wars, which is equivalent to finding another channel to release trailer.

    After this episode, the "Star Wars" publicity team had already prepared the navy to buy a marketing account, and after the show ended, they would send out relevant topic announcements.

    As soon as the live broadcast came out, I found that netizens on various platforms were all discussing the short film Wei Lan made for Su Yining:

    "Eight minutes contain so much information, I think a normal director can make a series..."

    'I'm sorry, I like listening to gossip so much, I want to watch it again! '

    'No one really thinks this short film is very simple, right? This is a masterpiece of dog blood! '

    'I agree, betrayal by girlfriends, drugging at a drinking party, unspeakable secrets, rich parents and children... Finally, there will be another terminal illness. If it is not for financial constraints, I doubt that the director will add another car accident. '

    'Upstairs, I have already imagined the scene where the people who slammed the door and went out were all taken away by a large truck...'

    Originally because of Wei Lan's negative marketing, the poster released by Wei Lan Bo, most of the following is sarcasm, and now it has been touched by many netizens who have watched "The Actor".

    "I scolded this director for being too hot, but after watching that tearful short film, I suddenly wanted to see her new movie. This is a feeling I didn't have before watching "Swords and Swords Four"..." "

    Just For her spirit of working so hard to advertise after winning the competition, I also think I can wait and see the movie. '

    'Yeah, did you notice? This time Wei Lan participated in the show, and there is "Star Wars" and director Chen Yuanhang. I used to think that she was so annoying in the air, but now I see her so serious and hard... I feel a little pity in my heart? ? '