Chapter 34

Chapter 34 (End)

    Perspective Following Mr. Li on the path in the village, before approaching Wang's house, he heard the sound of firecrackers.

    "Teacher Li!"

    A child walked towards him and greeted Teacher Li from a distance.

    Teacher Li asked: "Liu baby, what are you doing here?"

    "Wang's family married a daughter-in-law and invited the whole village to a banquet!"

    Teacher Li was a little anxious when she heard this: "Get married today? You see the bride Is the wife here?"

    Liu Wa shook her head: "It is said that the bride is in the house, and she has never let her out."

    Seeing this, Xiao Canghai read a meaning, the Wang family invited the whole village to a banquet, Teacher Li was not invited alone, which shows how unpopular he is in the village.

    The scene was switched, and it was the scene where Mr. Li carefully observed the surroundings, and then turned over and climbed up the low wall of Wang's house.

    In front of the window pasted with the word “Happy”, Mr. Li babbled to the window:

    “There are only six children in the village, and now I have given them the knowledge of the fifth grade...the salary is paid by the town, three hundred and two hundred a month. , You are definitely enough in the village, I only graduated from junior high school, you are a college student, you know more than me... If you become the wife of the Wang family, your knowledge will be buried, why not come to our school to be a teacher..." There was no response in the

    room , Teacher Li showed doubts, hesitated for a moment, and carefully observed the inside of the house through the dirty window.

    POV Followed his first-person view into the house.

    Because there was a red '囍' blocking the view, only a small range could be seen. Teacher Li kept moving up and down, left and right for a long time, and finally saw a pair of feet tied with thick ropes in the room.

    He suddenly widened his eyes: "You were kidnapped?!"

    Only then did the pair of feet react, kicking forward and kicking the pillar on the edge of the bed.

    "I knew... Even if it's for money, how could anyone be willing to marry, and they're still college students..." Teacher Li seemed to suddenly understand something, and the light in his eyes that had been shining before dimmed at this moment.

    At this time, the perspective shifted to the front yard of Wang's house, where there was joy, and the 'groom''s second child, Wang, tied a red silk around his waist, and was drinking happily with other people.

    Seeing this contrasting scene, the audience who had just followed Mr. Li and became emotional suddenly realized that the essence of this incident was abduction and trafficking.

    Teacher Li said to the room: "If it is, you can kick it twice, if it is not, you can kick it once."

    The pair of feet in the room kicked the edge of the bed twice, and some redness could be seen where her ankles were bound by the rope.

    "You come to the school to be a teacher, and the village head can protect her..." At this point, he stopped suddenly, and he was not sure if the village head could really protect her: "...you want to go home, right?"

    Asking this sentence gently, in fact, he can already guess the other party's answer.

    Sure enough, the foot inside knocked twice.