Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    On the way back, Wei Lan saw Wei Mingjie's deep expression, noticed her gaze, and forced a smile again.

    Wei Lan lowered her head and picked up the mobile phone hanging around her neck. This mobile phone was bought by Ye Luoxue specially for her. It is the thinnest, lightest and most compact mobile phone on the market.

    Her little hands nimbly entered information on the phone, and searched for the "Starship Warship" that Xia Yangqiu mentioned earlier.

    Press the search button, and a series of negative news comes out:

    'The big production "Starship Warship", which was established years ago, has been suspended, and Wei's Films is facing doubts from shareholders. '

    'Chengguang denied Wei's accusation of plagiarism, claiming that the only thing "Star Wars" and the unfilmed "Starship Wars" have in common is the background space, and the two are completely different stories. '

    'Wei's evidence was insufficient, and the appeal against "Star Wars" plagiarism was rejected by the court. '

    Plagiarism charges?

    Wei Lan searched for information about the main creators of Star Wars.

    "Star Wars (Part 1)"

    director and screenwriter: Chen Yuanhang

    Wei Lan clicked on Chen Yuanhang's encyclopedia entry, and a long list of dazzling resumes appeared.

    He entered the industry under Wei's banner, made his first movie at the age of twenty, and was selected as one of the outstanding new directors of that year.

    In the second movie, we started directly making holographic movies.

    Later, more than ten works were filmed in succession for more than ten years, and most of them received good response.

    Five years ago, he won the Golden Tripod Award for Best Director, the most authoritative film award in the Federation, with a large-scale tsunami disaster film "Under the Wind God".

    In the same year, the total box office reached the master director standard established by the Federal Directors Association, and he was among the ranks of "big directors" and joined the billion-dollar club in the director circle.

    In the next five years, he only made three films, all of which were big investments and big productions.

    It is worth mentioning that there is a movie in the list whose status is suspended, that is "Starship Warships", the preparation time was a year ago.

    The latest movie released by Chen Yuanhang is "Star Wars (Part 1)" of the same genre.

    There is also a "Star Wars (Part 2)" below, which shows that it is in preparation, and the release time is unknown.

    Seeing this, Wei Lan frowned completely. If "Starship Wars" had nothing to do with "Star Wars", she would immediately eat her phone.

    She continued to scroll through the webpage, and at the bottom was the latest news about Chen Yuanhang:

    "Famous director Chen Yuanhang terminated the contract with Wei Shi, announced to join Chengguang Films, and said bluntly: a good bird chooses a tree to live in, implying that he is dissatisfied with his old company. '

    This information is enough for Wei Lan to speculate on many things.

    "Starship Warship" was prepared a year ago, and it was the film with the largest investment in the entire film industry last year. As a result, this director named Chen Yuanhang put it together, which caused a huge loss to the Wei family. This project was hatched in the opposite group.