Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    For Wei Lan's mysterious third film, the entertainment industry has very high expectations, especially after the news of Wei Lan's public casting was announced, a large number of actors came to interview, and some agents of movie kings and actresses also came. Lai contacted Wei's public relations department and politely asked if he met the protagonist's requirements.

    Actors and queens with awards have enough scripts in their hands, and there will be no situation where there will be no dramas to film. Naturally, they want to save face. They will not come to participate in the public casting like other ordinary actors. The attitude is too low , Usually through the contact of the agent to express their intentions, and then the director can directly judge whether they are suitable for the role based on their past works, and send out an audition invitation.

    It is worth mentioning that because Wei Lan is busy with affairs now, Wei's public relations department transferred Secretary Wang to Wei Lan's studio to handle some public relations and outreach work for her.

    As for agents, managers and other personnel, Wei Lan did not find her. Her career plan is very simple, that is, to make the movies she wants to make. Frequent contact is also very inconvenient for her current situation.

    This time the casting was made public, Wei Lan didn't even announce the requirements for the leading role, supporting role, gender, etc., but only set an approximate age and acting standards.

    In this regard, the Wei family has a dedicated casting director to do the initial screening, so there is no need to worry about missing some unknown actors in this part, because the threshold for the initial screening is actually not high, it is just to judge whether a person can act or not.

    Wei Lan has plenty of time to prepare for the casting, because in the future, he plans to make a series of movies, and the characters in it have the possibility of becoming the protagonist. Age, acting growth space, etc. are all things to consider and need to be carefully selected.

    Now the film has just formed a complete framework. If she can meet an actor who triggers her inspiration during the casting process, then she does not object to adding or changing the role setting.

    ...

    Wei Films.

    "I know, I have an audition right now, I'll talk about it later."

    The manager's voice came from the other side of the phone: "What audition do you want now? Gu Yun, are you willing     to play a supporting role without a few lines?" The opportunity you fought for, you just need to coax Mr. Zhang, and he will send you directly to be the third male in that ancient puppet. You are now at this age, and this role is your best chance. Maybe Mr. Zhang will be happy Yes, there is hope for the male lead!"

    After hearing this, Gu Yun didn't

    show any expression, but said indifferently: "This matter is not for discussion." You are angry, but you want to offend Mr. Chen... If it wasn't for your manager who switched jobs, and you were assigned to me, you don't know how long you will be hidden in the snow. Listen to my advice, in this circle, neither strength nor appearance is the best. The most important thing, the most important thing is to have a backstage, otherwise it will be like you were lucky back then, but what about now? How many viewers still remember you? If you really want to be popular, you have to have someone who is willing to praise you..." The manager's "worshipful"

    advice , Gu Yun only felt noisy.

    "Beep..." He hung up the phone directly, feeling a little itchy in his throat, and reached out to take out a cigarette from his coat to smoke one, but seeing the no-smoking sign on the aisle, he put down his hand resentfully.