Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Wei Lan had a great time playing, completely indulging in this wonderful feeling.

    As long as the ideas in the mind can be fully depicted, they can be constructed instantly in the holographic world without any limitations of technology and materials.

    Vast deserts, lush forests, unfathomable seas... Wei Lan keeps building scenes and overturning them. The function of the director machine is much more powerful than the holographic cabin of ordinary audiences. Generating tactile sensations, she can add wind, rain and snow at will with just a lift of her hand.

    After constructing some common scenes on the earth and finding that they were basically the same as reality, Wei Lan was no longer satisfied. She began to try to describe other worlds she had seen in dreams... and then, there was no more

    .

    Influenced by the "Star Wars" with the universe as the background that she watched yesterday, she constructed a picture of the galaxy civilization she had seen before.

    In the dark and boundless space, dotted with stars, a huge purple planet just appeared in outline, and Wei Lan heard a "dididi" reminder in his ear.

    "The current data flow is not enough! The current data flow is not enough!"

    "I will exit the director machine in ten seconds, ten, nine, eight..."

    ...

    Outside the director's room, Wei Mingjie originally wanted to wait for Wei Lan to come out, but unexpectedly, it only took two minutes , I received a call from the secretary asking him to go to a meeting.

    Manager Zhang promised to take good care of Wei Lan. Wei Mingjie hesitated for a while, and left the driver, Lao Wang, who knew Wei Lan's real situation, waiting here before leaving.

    The two couldn't leave for the time being, and stared outside.

    "Cough." Lao Wang took the initiative to talk: "Manager Zhang, I heard that using the director's computer to surf the Internet is like consuming traffic, right?" "

    That's right." Departmental purchase, you understand it as Internet traffic, which makes sense, and it will be consumed when you start the director’s machine for filming.” Old Wang

    nodded, and asked: “Isn’t it cheap to buy data stream?”

    "It's not cheap. In the past, it was necessary to build a real scene for filming. Buying a data stream is only cheaper than building a real scene." "

    Then..." Old Wang looked worriedly at the director's room on the second floor.

    "Brother, don't worry." Manager Zhang smiled and patted Lao Wang on the shoulder: "To shoot a modern urban drama, or to build several cities in it, the data stream that costs 700,000 to 800,000 yuan in the end is a big production Yes, the data flow is purchased by the company, and this machine still has more than one million spare data.”

    Manager Zhang is confident: “A child, even if she builds it in it, it will cost 50,000 to 60,000 at most. , this data flow, in our monthly loss assessment, I don't even need to report..." "

    Dididi!"

    Manager Zhang's voice has not completely fallen, and a data display screen in front of them is eye-catching. The red light turned on.

    The long bar representing the stock of the machine's data flow has now turned into a red line, and a large triangle warning sign pops up beside it.