Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Once upon a time, when he had just traveled to this world, facing the time limit for genetic collapse that the system said, Wei Lan thought about appearing on a parent-child show to earn favorability points.

    After opening the door to the new world and discovering that holographic movies can be shot, Wei Lan’s source of points is no longer a problem. Naturally, she feels that she should have nothing to do with this path in her life. She never thought that one day she would still go to participate in parent-child competitions. The show is cute...

    But it’s not an immediate thing to agree to be on the show. The focus of the planning of "Family with Second Child" is the tacit relationship between young stars and their second-born siblings. This announcement is aimed at everyone in the entertainment industry Celebrity idols, as long as they meet the requirement of having a second child at home, they can sign up, and the deadline will be half a month later. After the guests are confirmed, the program team will start filming and publicity planning.

    Each member of the limited group has an indicator to participate in variety shows every quarter. Other optional announcements are to participate with teammates in the group. Wei Sijia is not very interested, but after seeing this variety show, she is very excited. Lan together.

    Wei Lan looked back and counted the time, and it was very good. It didn't delay the filming. It happened that the post-production was almost finished at that time, and it happened that the broadcast of the program could be used as a pre-heating publicity for the film.

    Thinking of this, Wei Lan couldn't help but sigh: Why does she, the director, have to go to the variety show to promote her movie every time it is released? When will the actors who participated in her movies become mature enough to use their star power to complete the publicity work?

    After finishing the stuck crying scene, the subsequent filming went smoothly.

    Compared with Lu Wei's mentality from confusion to firmness, which Wei Lan thought was the most difficult to grasp, Wei Sijia completed it easily because of the fusion of personal mentality.

    On June 30th, the last day of June, after a month of filming, "The Queen" was finished and entered the post-production stage.

    The rest is basically Wei Lan's work.

    As for the soundtrack of this movie, although I had a great time working with master Nie Chengan last time, this movie has a completely different rhythm. To highlight the fast-paced life in the city, the most suitable soundtrack is pop songs.

    During the filming period, Wei Lan Tingge's playlist changed again and became pop music.

    If she chooses popular music, it will be much more convenient this time. After she is sure that the song is selected, the Wei's public relations department will go out to discuss the copyright fee. Movies can also play a role in promoting the song, and there is no cost in this regard. A lot of money, when editing, Wei Lan can directly put in the music he thinks is suitable.

    At the beginning of July, it was finally time for the recording of "Family with Second Child".

    The program lasted for two days and three nights. The process was to visit a scenic tourist town and carry out some activities in it. The program did not disclose the specific content of the activities for the sake of effect.

    After they came back from recording the show, Wei Mingjie and his wife asked about their situation with interest, and what they saw was Wei Sijia's indescribable expression, while Wei Lan looked very tired: "The first episode of the show will be edited in three days, and you can watch it then." gone."