Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Our movie theater has already received complaints from the audience because of too few shows of "Country Teacher." The

    manager of the movie theater made a phone call and said to the person over there: "The word-of-mouth of our movie theater is also very important. A movie theater standard ten In the first week, nine theaters are showing "Star Wars", which is enough for you, and only one more theater is added. This is what our boss said. If you still think it's not good, you can go to us. Boss, let's talk...beep..."

    "He hung up."

    On the other end, it was the distribution department of Chengguang Films. The manager who was in charge of contacting the film distribution of theatrical chains put down the phone, looked at the publicity director at the side, and shrugged.

    "Let's report this matter." He said: "According to our previous predictions and feedback from theaters, our films should be able to account for more than 95% of theaters' screening resources, but now, the other party is starting to divide us. 5% to 10% of theater resources."

    Soon Chen Yuanhang received feedback from the publicity department.

    Didn't Chen Yuanhang notice the news about "Country Teacher" these days?

    Of course it is impossible, but he is no longer the fledgling young director who used Guangying.com's rating as the main evaluation criterion for a movie.

    Ratings can't explain everything. The box office and real influence of "Star Wars" are beyond the reach of "Country Teacher".

    However, he also felt that netizens were just looking for trouble, and fans who had a bit of gunpowder on Guangying.com confronted, even if they went to watch movies with a black perspective to score points, it was an act of being popularized by "Country Teacher".

    He originally thought that after the movie was released, it would crush the movie to nothing, but he didn't expect that the quality of the movie was still good. Apart from the popularity it gained in the early days, now she has smashed the box office again.

    But in the end, the reason is all because of Wei's announcement. If it weren't for this prerequisite, this movie wouldn't even have the chance to appear on the same stage as "Star Wars". Now the theaters will ask for more shows. In addition to the demand from the audience, part of it is also due to the support of Wei's reputation, otherwise, even if the number of games is increased, it will not increase so fast.

    Thinking of this, Chen Yuanhang lit a cigarette: "Word of mouth is good, and it's normal to add shows. We eat meat, and there must be someone to drink soup." "Our movie has been released for almost a week now, and there are also other types of

    movies that are new Right?" He looked at the propaganda director.

    "Yes, there are two movies that will be released next Wednesday and Friday, one is about love and the other is about suspense." The director replied.

    "It doesn't matter if we share a little more theater share, the market is so big, there will always be a time when it is saturated, so let's go back to 85% of our theater share, tell the theater that this is our bottom line, otherwise we will Withdraw the file." As he said that, Chen Yuanhang smiled: "You ask the public relations department to contact the other two film producers, saying that we have given up 10% of the theater share for them..." The publicity

    director heard I understand that this is a way to retreat, and the seemingly generous 10% share is actually just a bait, which cuts off the scope of the competition, and let the new movie to compete with "Country Teacher".