Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    After "The Queen" was released, the evaluation on Guangying.com has been divided to a certain extent, with good and bad.

    'Three points, if it is made by other directors, I can give higher points, but as Wei Lan who just won the best director, this is obviously not the way she should go next. '

    'I don't understand what the movie is about, elites are indifferent, ordinary people are mediocre, so where should we go? '

    'Wonderful and sharp editing, the visual stimulation has been maximized, a qualified commercial film, but it does not have the humanistic depth like a rural teacher. '

    Even low ratings appeared in the film reviews of professional film critics:

    Three and a half stars: 'Successful popcorn movie, but she shouldn't make popcorn'

    "Unique theme, unique characters, originally expected that there should be a The sharp edges and corners make you marvel at the work, but the director carves it into a round ball. I don’t know whether to praise or criticize..." "...

    Of course, it is essentially a qualified work, excellent actors, and the ' The Big Devil' Qin An is still the big devil in the acting school. Su Yining has gone the right way this time. Even the supporting role is good enough. It is a breakthrough for her previous role types. Yang Xingyuan, who played a special role, showed the quality of a professional actor. I can’t see the shadow of the last movie at all.”

    “Wei Sijia, who was electrocuted for the first time, is also good enough, and she took on the youthfulness and confusion of this role very well...” “

    Even "Country Teacher" has a certain commerciality, But seeing a director who has just won an academic award to make a commercial film is still disappointing, does Wei Lan still need to be so urgent to prove his commercial value?" Of course, it is more positive

    .

    'I even like this movie more than I like the village teacher. The distinctive characters and full plot made me spend a pleasant afternoon. '

    'Just looking at the famous brands and clothing matching inside is worth the price of admission. '

    "Sure enough, women understand women better. The scene of changing clothes is too classic. I think it will become a famous scene in the mix-cut videos of various UP masters. '

    'There is no doubt that this movie should appear in the "Movies Every Girl Can't Miss" list. '

    A five-star review from a female film critic gets top praise.

    'Do you think this is a movie about fashion and the workplace? No, what the movie articulates from beginning to end is choice. '

    "Yes, this movie is full of fashionable and gorgeous costumes, celebrity receptions, and intrigue in the workplace." "

    Many people, including me, when they watched it for the first time, felt that the heroine returned to ordinary in the end, which seemed to make the The theme of the movie is too 'chicken soup', it seems to be forced to be positive, ordinary and innocent, but what's wrong with pursuing a more refined life and better clothes?" "But on the second pass, I

    noticed A lot of details."

    "Lu Wei made her debut for the first time. When she first stepped into the workplace, she was holding a report written in college. She entered EVE, even though it was a dream job for other girls, but for her In terms of speaking, it is a springboard for getting the opportunity to enter the newspaper."