Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The budget-minded Wei Lan was only encountered in the first movie. Now that she has enough funds, she has become the director Wei in her previous life who was all for the movie and didn't care about other things.

    If all the problems of Gu Yun's contract can be solved at one time, so that he can focus on filming without distraction, the price below 10 million yuan is the price that Wei Lan feels does not need to be considered.

    Because of the nature of the characters in this film, it is a big challenge for the mental state of the actors. Wei Lan is a bit of a "spiritual damage fee" in advance, especially since she plans to make a series of films, she needs to sign a long-term contract with the actors. Make an appointment to make sure that you don't need to change people in other movies because of actors.

    Of course, Wei Lan didn't have to catch people and hand over money. Gu Yun's termination fee and specific film remuneration were left to Secretary Wang to discuss.

    Secretary Wang who received this request the next day also had a headache.

    Director Wei is good in everything, but since the box office results have been good, he has not cared much about the production expenses. As Wei Mingjie's producer, he still stands by her side. Anyway, Wei Lan said that he would invest without any hesitation. of.

    When it came to a staff member like Secretary Wang, her economic acumen and professional ethics made her uncontrollably try to save production costs as much as possible.

    Starting from some of the supporting roles in "The Queen" and preparing for this public casting, Secretary Wang undertook the work of 'patching' Wei Lan.

    As the saying goes, if a leader opens his mouth, his subordinates will lose their legs. This is the truth.

    But looking at the generous bonuses on the salary slip, Secretary Wang said that he can still shoulder some more burdens.

    "Mr. Gu, this is the contract we offer here."

    In this contract, in addition to paying Gu Yun the full termination fee, he was given an additional 5 million film remuneration.

    Negotiation is a process of bargaining. Wei Lan gave a standard of 10 million yuan. Where Secretary Wang showed his ability to work, it was natural that he would lower the rest of the salary while providing Gu Yun with a termination fee.

    According to the industry's standards, although Gu Yun is not a newcomer, but for such a celebrity, the film's salary of five million is very generous.

    Given this condition, one is because the budget given by Wei Lan is sufficient, and the other is because Secretary Wang provided another role agreement. In other words, Gu Yun can get a second film salary in addition to the termination fee. signed role agreement.

    After this movie, there will be a series of movies. The role that Gu Yun takes on, no matter whether it is the protagonist or a supporting role in the series of movies, must ensure that he can cooperate with the starring role and reshoots.

    In addition, the remuneration of the follow-up films is determined according to the box office ratio of the previous film. This standard is very reasonable, and at the same time, an upper limit is set to prevent actors from asking for excessive prices in the later stage.

    Gu Yun brought a lawyer, who was a good friend of his.

    Although he has been unknown in the past few years, he has still made some close friends, and this lawyer Zhou is one of them.