Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Now open Star TV, the most central and largest recommendation column has been replaced with the horizontal cover of "Sword Jianghu 4".

    Not only the channel, but the official blog of Venus TV, and various media with good public relations with Wei's Films have all started to promote this drama.

    "Sword and Sword 4" already had a lot of discussion. After such a promotion, almost overnight, many people who didn't pay much attention to the recent new drama suddenly found that no matter what social information software they opened, they were all about it. .

    Some marketing accounts were bought by Wei Shi, but most of them were hyped because of the explosion of data.

    Crowds chase traffic, and traffic chases crowds.

    Saturday happened to be the day when the finale of the last episode of "Sword and Sword" was updated.

    #《刀战4》大结论# This topic has already ranked second in the hot search, and the first place is #《星球战(上)》Box Office Breaks 2 Billion Closing Officer#.

    At around 7 o'clock in the evening, Ye Luoxue carried Wei Lan to the private movie hall in the villa early.

    "Mom, I'm the director, and I filmed this drama."

    "Watch it with me again~!"

    It can only be said that Wei Lan's adult image has been successfully portrayed during this period, although she is the only one at this time. The child who was being carried, but the one acting like a baby was Ye Luoxue who was holding her.

    Ye Luoxue is not like Wei Mingjie who watched the original film at the beginning. She watched the first two episodes of "Sword and Sword 4" for the first time, and her daughter's filter is 800 meters thick. She has already certified this drama as her own I have seen the most exciting martial arts drama in my life, and I will ask Wei Lan to spoil it when I get the chance these days.

    Wei Sijia was also looking forward to Ye Luoxue.

    After she appeared in the first episode of "Walking with Dreams 3", it was followed by more than 20 days of intensive training. After the first performance, Wei Sijia's group won the first place, and she personally won the audience popularity list. Got the third good result.

    With a certain kind of comparison in mind, Wei Sijia worked very hard and rarely contacted her family. Even when she called Ye Luoxue to report her safety during the training period, she intentionally or unintentionally avoided the topic of Wei Lan.     It wasn't until a few days ago when Ye Luoxue made a phone call at the end of the performance that she tentatively said, "Scarlett, are you still busy with training? Have you heard of the new martial arts drama recently released by Wei's TV station?     " When Sword Jianghu 4 was first launched, it happened to be the two days when Wei Sijia was performing, and there was no time to touch the phone, which caused Ye Luoxue to have no chance to mention this matter to her.     "Martial arts drama?" Wei Sijia recalled it for a while, as if she had heard someone mention it in the dormitory, she smiled: "Is it the main drama of Venus this season? Okay, I'll watch it when I have time." Let's go."     She and Ye Luoxue have always had a close relationship, and they often watch and discuss together about good dramas and movies, and when she heard her mother say this, Wei Sijia didn't think much about it, and just regarded it as the same recommendation as before.     "...Well." Ye Luoxue hesitated to speak, but in the end she still didn't say that Wei Lan filmed this drama.     It also happened to be this Saturday, the next performance was half a month later, and there was only one day of private rest. Wei Sijia didn't go home or go out to play. She was bored alone in the dormitory, so she remembered Ye Luoxue two days ago The TV series mentioned.     After watching the first two episodes... Wei Sijia was eating dinner while scrolling through Weibo topics and waiting for the finale update, and felt that the food tasted a lot better.     When the time was up, she put on her holographic helmet.     At 7:30, "Sword and Sword 4" was launched on time.     At the end of the second episode, both Dragon Crossing the River and Dark Eleven targeted Hou Lesheng, who was protected by Lu Anning, and the real cheat book that Hou Lesheng took out had been stolen by Xiaoyu, and was carried by the Dragon Crossing the River who didn't know it.     In order to prevent Lu Anning from discovering that the cheat book was missing, Hou Lesheng forged a copy himself.     People from three parties gathered in Yangliu Mountain Villa in the south of the Yangtze River, which is also the destination of Lu Anning's trip.