Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    After watching the finale, Wei Sijia quit the holographic world, contented, and sat down on the bed contentedly. After browsing the hot searches on Weibo, she posted a Weibo with a topic.

    Walking with Dreams 3-Wei Sijia V: #刀剑4大结局# It’s really good, I laughed all night [laughs] [laughs]

    This is indeed the funniest comedy and martial arts drama she has watched in recent years.

    Whether it's the various humorous plots, the narrative rhythm that makes it difficult to look away, or the wonderful fighting scenes from the director's perspective at the end, they all refresh her.

    After the first performance of "Walking with Dreams 3", Wei Sijia already had a lot of fans. At this time, when Weibo was posted, there were dozens of replies.

    'Hahaha Jiajia also watched it! '

    'Don't chase dramas, baby, take a selfie. '

    No one would be happy to be loved by fans, and she posted a bunch of rainbow farts to show her love. The corners of Wei Sijia's mouth curled up, and she happily closed her eyes and went to sleep.

    At the same time, Wei Lan accompanied Ye Luoxue to watch the show, and after washing up, she carried her into bed and covered her with a quilt.

    When I was about to go to bed, a system prompt suddenly sounded in my head:

    "Wei Sijia's favor 5."

    Wei Lan: Huh? ?

    ...

    The most authoritative film review website in the Federation is Guangying.com jointly established by the three major associations of directors, screenwriters, and actors. Both public film critics and professional film critics can score and post film reviews on it. Finally, according to the number of scores, according to a set of complex weight ratios Algorithm to get the comprehensive score of a film and television work.

    The full score is 10 points, but the scoring is very strict. Usually, works with a score of 6 or above are considered qualified by the public.

    After "Sword Sword 4" was promoted on Venus TV, the ratings on Guangying.com increased a lot. After the finale of the third episode was released, the number of movie reviews surged, breaking through 400, and its ratings were also the first time. It is automatically calculated by the system.

    The current rating is 8.4, and the martial arts TV series on Guangying.com ranks 9th.

    Even if the initial score is high, it is enough to shock people's eyes, especially when the highest-rated predecessor "Sword Sword Jianghu 1" ranks only 32nd.

    The next day, #刀剑4大结局# was on the top of the hot search list, and it surpassed #星战早处破两千千# in terms of topic popularity.

    Many lines in the play quickly became hot words on the Internet, and were used by netizens in communication on various social media.

    Because of the wide audience, the commercial potential of comedy has always been strong, and there is also a bonus for sequels. In just three days since the finale was released, "Sword and Sword 4" has become a well-known and popular TV series.

    Especially among the young people who are the fastest to accept new things, if you haven't watched this drama, chatting with friends will be regarded as outdated.

    This drama is no longer a hit, but has completely become a phenomenon-level hit drama, and it has appeared in traditional media.

    Even though it is now the era of new media, if the influence of any work can spread to traditional paper media, it is undoubtedly a proof that it has become popular.