Chapter 33

Chapter 33 (Unfinished)

    The aliens have brought a heavy blow.

    On the contrary, it brought more shocking effects than the various visual effects and big scenes of "Star Wars".

    This is a conceptual subversion and shock.

    The reception room was silent for a long time, and He Zixuan suddenly asked:

    "Then why are you here? You said that you want to see the peak achievements of our civilization and technology, must this matter be meaningful? If you only want to destroy us, Just destroy it directly, and don’t need to come to Earth.”

    That’s right! The reception group reacted, and the audience with chills down their spines also reacted.

    "Yes, I will rate your civilization. In addition to your current level, I will also evaluate the potential of your civilization and decide whether to take risks to let you survive. This is our protection and protection of civilization after the war. Respect."

    "Just like we will protect some rare and endangered animals on the earth?" Academician Wang asked.

    "Yes." The alien said: "We are even more tolerant. You will not allow a new race of intelligent creatures to appear on the earth, but we don't mind. After the war, we protect civilizations, just some civilizations with no potential. If they develop The progress is too slow and the potential is insufficient. In order to prevent the enemy from invading the Milky Way, we can only choose to give up." "

    We are a civilization with potential!" I will do it no matter what!"

    The old general was full of iron blood and authority, and his words were not refuted by anyone, representing an official commitment.

    Academician Wang on the side also said almost pleadingly: "The basic requirement you said is to meet the standards of interstellar voyages. We have no conflict of interest. We are all carbon-based civilizations. You can help us and give us some technical support. What are your requirements? , we are willing to trade everything our civilization has.”

    Hearing this, the audience also reacted, expecting the consent of the aliens.

    As a result, the alien shook his head.

    "It's meaningless to copy our civilization and technology to you, it's just adding a colony of our civilization." "I hope

    you can understand that the potential of civilization lies in uniqueness and creativity. The meaning of our protection of civilization is hope A civilization that is different from ours or even surpasses ours can be born, and the technological trees born in different cultural atmospheres are completely different, which is instructive to us." "Then how to prove the potential of our civilization

    ? " said the general eagerly.

    "I have my own judgment criteria."

    The alien said: "The pressure of survival will cause your civilization to explode in science and technology in a short period of time, and this is one of the ways for you to prove your potential to me." "

    Another standard , I will find the answer by myself, and during this process, please don’t try to find or follow me.”

    After speaking, the alien stood up, stepped out, and disappeared into the reception room the next moment.

    Everyone in the reception room looked at each other, and the diplomat looked at the general: "

    Admiral... Do we want it?" Several years old: "The communication with aliens today should inspire your scientific research direction?" "