Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    January 1st, New Year's Day.

    While Wei Lan continued filming in the later stage of the film, the filming of "Sword Jianghu 5", which was given high expectations by Venus, was completed and officially launched.

    This time it is still three episodes, and the old production team is used. Li Feng, Yan Xun, and He Zixuan will play the leading and supporting roles. '

    This time, as the sequel to the hit series, the treatment is not as bad as when Wei Lan took over "Sword and Sword 4". As soon as it was uploaded, it was placed on the largest banner page in the center for promotion.     The production cost of "Sword 5" is two million per episode, and the production period is more than two months. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is an online movie with a large investment. The director Peng Haobo is a senior A-signed director of the Wei family. "Shadow Chase", which was promoted at the same time as "Sword and Sword 4", is his work.     Director Peng Haobo felt hesitant to take over this play.     The works of the same period were completely overwhelmed by a new director, and now he is still taking over the work. He only wants to shoot his own style and characteristics, isn't it just some funny and martial arts? Catering to the market     However, after the shift, the real feedback slapped Peng Haobo and Zhou Wei and other shareholders behind him.     The production cycle of TV dramas is faster than that of movies. As a phenomenon-level work, "Sword Sword 4" is still hot. It belongs to the level that the audience will still be interested when they see the name. Taking advantage of this popularity and the main push of the channel, "Sword Sword 5" "The number of on-demand episodes of the first episode is very impressive, and it is indeed the number one on the charts.     But contrary to the impressive number of on-demand episodes of the first episode, the subscription rate is very ugly, not even surpassing the second-ranked work in the same period.     There are no good comments from viewers who pay to subscribe:     "It doesn't seem too attractive at the moment. I still bought it because of the excitement of the previous one. I hope there will be a reversal later." '     'It's not that funny anymore, He Zixuan's good looks keep me going. '

    'I didn't feel this way in the last one. In this one, Lu Anning is a bit greasy. She left without settling her family well, and was later threatened by the villain. It's too miserable to be a hero's family! Zhou

    Wei and the others barely held their ground, saying they were waiting and watching, but as a result, they waited until the ending of the third episode was played, and the comment section exploded.

    Compared with the high score of 4.8 stars in the channel rating of "Sword 4" with a full five-star rating, "Sword 5" scored 3.8 stars, which made the channel remove it from the first recommendation.

    'Why should I spend money to subscribe...'

    'It's okay to add suspense elements, but why both the protagonist and the villain have collectively lowered their intelligence? '

    'The funny jokes are very stiff, not as good as the previous one. '

    Wei's Propaganda Department initially planned to see if it was necessary to buy trending topics according to the popularity of the topic, but it turned out that there were no positive reviews, but the popularity was there. Hundreds.

    In this case, it's meaningless to buy it. Just two months ago, the last one was directly on the trending list, and Wei's Propaganda Department didn't spend a penny at all.

    Zhou Wei's office was already filled with second-hand smoke. He sat on the sofa and looked at Peng Haobo with a heavy expression.

    "Why is this happening? Didn't you tell me that it's okay before continuing with the show?"