Chapter 43

Chapter 43 (Catching Bugs)

    Following this voice fell.

    The entire crew of "Country Teacher" showed joyful expressions.

    Different from the perspective of actors such as Yang Xingyuan and Su Yining present, in their view Wei Lan is very powerful and has a high chance of winning the award. Now it just adds this joy.

    The one who was most surprised was Wei Mingjie. As a person who knows the film industry very well, he knows how difficult it is to win an award for the first film. Of course Wei has invested in public relations expenses, but other production companies have also invested. Everyone actually Almost on a horizontal line.

    The entertainment industry is a place that is very particular about qualifications. Many of the judges are academics. Originally, for the best director, Wei Mingjie was already satisfied with being nominated.

    Even when Chen Yuanhang won the Academy Award for Best New Director when he debuted, it took many years and several films before he finally won his first Best Director.

    Wei Lan's first movie made the judges put aside their prejudices and finally chose her, which really surprised him.

    The humanity of "Country Teacher" is much higher than that of "Star Wars", and its commerciality is higher than that of other competitors. In addition, it is only released, and the public is very familiar with it. Basically, most of the viewers who watched the live broadcast have seen it , Chen Yuanhang has already won the award once, and the audience naturally tends to expect Wei Lan to win the award.

    At this time, the live barrage was already full.

    'Oh My God! Debut is the pinnacle! '

    'This is her first movie. '

    'Director Wei is awesome! Rural teachers are awesome! '

    'Now I really want to know Wei Lan's age, she doesn't feel old at all, so I can challenge the record.

    This time it was Wei Mingjie who accepted the award on his behalf, but the acceptance speech was still given by Wei Lan. Soon, the panda image that had appeared before appeared on the big screen again .

    As the most authoritative award in the film industry, the Golden Tripod Award is not particularly concerned about the fact that the winners cannot be on stage to receive the award, unlike some awards that invite stars for the sake of viewing traffic, and some Zhizhi hinted before the award that as long as the star is willing to come, the award will be awarded Give it to them, otherwise the award will be awarded to other people if the star does not come. Regardless of whether they can come to receive the award, the Golden Tripod Award will be awarded as usual, and there is no need for stars to gain ratings. Of course, for most winners, few people will Do not come to receive such an honor in person.     For all the nominated awards, Wei Lan has prepared acceptance speeches. If the judges are cruel enough to award the best editing to Wei Lan, there will be another scene where Chen Yuanhang will cue.     But now it is of special significance to Wei Lan if he wins the Best Director Award.     It's a nod to her career.     After thanking the crew and parents as usual, this time, Wei Lan did not work as before, but calmed down her voice.     "This is the first best director award I have come to this world..."     Everyone thought Wei Lan meant that this was the first best director award in her life, only Wei Lan knew the truth of what she said Literally.     "The era of holographic film is a wonderful era. Compared with the previous studio era, this era has infinite possibilities, and all imaginations can become reality... I am very lucky to be in this era." Speaking of this, Wei     Lan The voice paused slightly, with a little smile: "This will not be the last time I will give a speech here. What I want to say now... um... Don't forget the original intention, forge ahead, thank you everyone!     " With applause, Wei Mingjie took the trophy from Shen Zhiwen with a smile on his face.     Winning the four awards of Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Actor, and Best Original Soundtrack is already a lot of money. If you can't win the final best film, it's not incomprehensible.