Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    With an idea in the promotion, Wei Lan's level of listening to the demo has directly increased during this period.

    I started to look at the works of some well-known music producers and soundtrack engineers, and expanded the minimum standard from a million.

    The soundtrackists at this level are all very good in the industry, and they can even complete the soundtrack required by Wei Lan. However, Wei Lan still needs to spend time carefully selecting the feeling he wants from their works, and must do enough The best fit can achieve the best effect -

    the feeling that hits the soul directly in an instant.

    After listening to a lot of works, Wei Lan selected two soundtrack artists with suitable styles, and the quotations were more than one million yuan, one was 1.2 million and the other was 1.8 million.

    Wei Lan was still hesitating at first, until that night when she was sleeping, listening to the excellent soundtrack playlist of a well-known movie, she suddenly heard a beautiful melody, which instantly made her feel completely sleepy, and she suddenly opened her eyes on the bed.

    She picked up her mobile phone and checked the composer of this piece of light music called "Free Walking" - Nie Cheng'an.

    Enter this name into a search engine, and Baike pops up a series of dazzling resumes.

    Nie Cheng'an, a famous musician and composer of film soundtracks.

    The Federation's most authoritative Golden Tripod Award for best soundtrack, he won two awards and was nominated for multiple times, and other film awards were nominated for various awards, large and small.

    His music is famous for its varied styles, strong tension, and good use of multiple instruments. He is recognized as a master in the industry. Music is great to listen to alone, and the effect of using it in movies is more than two.

    Wei Lan was dumbfounded when she saw it. How could she afford such a top master in the industry now?

    But, but... really great!

    Wei Lan listened to this piece of "Free Walking" again. This is the musician's work in recent years. There are a few melodies in it with a grand and ethereal feeling, which makes Wei Lan feel that he can't find Nie Cheng'an to make the soundtrack It's a pity for this movie!

    If only she hadn't heard it! Except that Wushan is not a cloud, Wei Lan fell into the pain of not being able to get what he wanted.

    This state was quickly discovered by Ye Luoxue and Wei Mingjie who got along day and night.

    Especially Wei Mingjie, who knew that Wei Lan was busy with film soundtrack during this time, and saw that when Wei Lan was looking for a soundtrack artist for the past two days, his mobile phone kept playing this light music, and he realized it instantly.

    He thought about it, calculated his working capital in his mind, and said to Wei Lan, "Lan Lan, I'll take you to visit Mr. Nie tomorrow." "!!!"

    Wei Lan looked over with his eyes wide open .

    Wei Mingjie showed a doting smile, and said triumphantly, "Didn't expect that? Your grandfather and Mr. Nie have friendship. Let's come and try it out. Maybe there is hope. Let's try it first."...Wei Mingjie one afternoon two

    days

    later , took Wei Lan to visit Wei's house.

    The Nie family received the father and daughter politely. As Wei Mingjie said, Nie Chengan did have friendship with his father. At the dinner table, he mentioned some past events with the Nie family.