Chapter 121 - 123

.
Chapter 121

    When Wei Lan was surrounded by expert nurses to check her body, Wei Sijia, Su Yining, Chu Mo and the three who woke up bumped into her for the first time, and were rushed outside the ward. Wei Sijia excitedly informed her family that Ye Luoxue was coming to the hospital When he received the news on the way, he burst into tears on the spot. Wei Mingjie left the meeting in the middle of the meeting and ran out of the company to take the fastest flight. Ye Jingran, who was in the company, almost couldn't keep up with him.

    Su Yining and Chu Mo on the side notified their friends in the circle, Yang Xingyuan, Gu Yun and others in the studio, and Qin An and other friends who had worked together, to post the good news on Weibo.

    By the time netizens found out, Wei Lan had already had a physical examination to confirm that she was really awake, and her body was beginning to recover.

    Because the situation announced by VCR is according to what Yi Yao said, the chances are very small, almost none, and it can be said that he has an attitude of expecting a miracle to the outside world.

    There are only two ways for fans to see Wei Lan at present, one is to watch her movies, and the other is to watch the clips of "A Family with Two Treasures". When watching that variety show, many fans comforted themselves and expressed that they never It can be seen from the fishing place that Wei Lan is quite European. If it is a matter of probability to wake up, there is definitely a possibility of bumping into it.

    But even the most optimistic fans don't really think that Wei Lan will wake up in a month or two.

    Fans clock in and pray for Wei Lan's awakening every day, in preparation for a long-term war of resistance.

    Unexpectedly, less than half a month after the vcr was announced, the news of Wei Lan's awakening was suddenly received.

    Fan: ...

    What's the matter with this ecstasy and sour feeling?

    After half a month on Weibo, the server crashed again.

    Fortunately, it was daytime, and the programmers urgently repaired it. After more than ten minutes, the page opened again.

    #威兰听了#

    Of course, this entry has a word 'explosive', and it rushed to the top of the hot search in a very short period of time.

    At the same time, following closely behind, and also in the top ten hot searches, are #谁运之子微兰#, #仙世锦鱼微兰#, #魏道向操欧气#.

    At the hospital, Yi Yao, who had already returned to the Federal Academy of Sciences to continue other research projects, arrived as quickly as possible after receiving the news, before the Wei family.

    After conducting a comprehensive physical examination on Wei Lan, especially the genetic examination, this young academician who has always been extremely strong and confident in the professional field showed a rare sluggish expression, which many talents noticed , this person turned out to be just a young man in his early twenties.

    "The probability of infinitely approaching zero actually happened..."

    Yi Yao did not expect that one day he would actually see the establishment of 'zero equals one'.

    Wei Lan looked at the unbelievable look of her young attending doctor, and didn't pay much attention to it. What she cared about was not the principle by which the genetic antidote mentioned by the system worked, but whether it worked or not.