Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "Hiss..."

    The other two men and two women in the room took a deep breath, and no one dared to speak for a moment.

    He Zixuan let the red wine drip from his hair and nose bridge, he also took a deep breath, suppressed his anger and said, "Ning Ning, what do you mean?" "Yeah, is there

    anything you don't need to be angry on your birthday... "A girl next to her spoke softly, as if she was afraid of Su Yining and wanted to appease the scene.

    As a result, when Su Yining heard this sentence, he directly threw the red wine glass in his hand to the ground, making a "bang" sound.

    Su Yining sneered, the angle of view finally cut to her face, cold and glamorous: "What? Do you feel sorry for me?"

    A handsome man sitting next to the girl said: "Yining, what are you talking about?"

    Su Yining Go to the chair next to her and sit down: "Xiangtian, you are still protecting her, let me tell you, your girlfriend who you thought was innocent, was spoiled by you and held Zhao Qiqi, who was reluctant to touch a finger, at Christmas last year. On Christmas Day, with my boyfriend..."

    At this point, she looked at He Zixuan, whose body was stained with red wine, and said two words softly: "Sleep."

    Audience: "Wow! '

    Current attention: 99

    "What?" Xiang Tian looked at Zhao Qiqi in disbelief: "Qiqi, is what Su Yining said true?"

    Zhao Qiqi closed her eyes and did not speak, acquiescing.

    He Zixuan also wanted to explain: "What happened that day..."

    "I don't want to hear about it." Su Yining looked as if he couldn't get into it.

    At this time, the real-time attention slowly dropped to 96.

    Suddenly, another handsome boy in the room said: "You don't want to hear it, you don't want to hear anything, are you not responsible for what happened last Christmas?" Attention

    increased: 98.

    "What do you mean?" Su Yining opened her eyes, and looked at the boy impatiently: "Yi'an, you are my younger brother, which side are you on?" Su

    Yi'an: "You insisted on making everyone drink so much that day, and even Make it into a masquerade party, you and Qiqi are similar in shape, so Zixuan will admit the wrong person!"

    Su Yining seemed to have heard some funny joke: "Admit the wrong person? Even my girlfriend can admit the wrong person, how can you It would be reasonable not to say that he was drugged!"

    "He was drugged!" Another girl who had been silent in the room couldn't bear it, her eyes were already red.

    Audience: 'Exciting! '

    Current attention: 99

    All eyes are on that girl.

    Su Yining suddenly stood up from the sofa: "Xie Shuxuan, what are you talking about?"

    The girl named Xie Shuxuan took a look at Su Yian, closed her eyes and said in embarrassment: "I drugged him in Yi'an's wine that day, but In the end, Zixuan accidentally drank it."

    "Yining, I didn't mean to betray you..." Seeing this, He Zixuan quickly took the opportunity to explain to Su Yining.

    Su Yining looked at He Zixuan, and then at Zhao Qiqi beside her with tears in her eyes.