Chapter 31

Chapter 31 (The movie is not over yet)

    The footage of the film is precious, and there are no meaningless fragments.

    Seeing this, one of Cang Haixiao's doubts was solved, and the original puzzling title of "Country Teacher" was found at this time. The reason is that Mr. Li just now should be the hero of the movie.

    It was a face that had never been seen in the entertainment industry. Its appearance was mediocre, but compared to this character, an ordinary rural teacher, the male protagonist did not bring any sense of disobedience. It can be seen that the director's The casting didn't fail.

    For the salary of a low-budget film, it is normal that familiar actors cannot appear. As long as you can act well, you don't have to worry too much.

    Moreover, the few space scenes related to sci-fi so far do not feel crude and cheap. On the contrary, because of a few fragments that conform to realistic physics, the quality of the film has been improved.

    The only thing that makes people curious is the drop-shaped alien creation.

    No matter the size or shape, it is somewhat different from the conventional spaceships that people know.

    Soon, a drop-shaped spaceship landed on Earth—let's call it that.

    In the Federal Space Agency, the staff who received the news urgently reported to their superiors: "Its overall diameter is about one meter, its surface is extremely smooth, and there is no electromagnetic response. Sound waves, electromagnetic waves, infrared waves, thermal imaging... all of our current Any detection equipment doesn’t respond to it.”

    The superior frowned: “How did you find it?”

    “With the naked eye.” The staff replied: “It was a freighter who discovered it through a telescope, except for the naked eye. , it doesn’t seem to have any energy exchange with the outside world.”

    Speaking of this, the staff paused: “Or its energy exchange method... is beyond our comprehension.”

    “How can we be sure that it is an alien product? ?”

    "Because when the freighter found it, it was suspended in the air and headed towards the shore at a speed of three knots at the same time. After the fleet found it, it turned around and approached the freighter. It ended up approaching one nautical mile. At that time, it turned around as if consciously, and continued to head towards the shore."

    After hearing this, the boss said angrily, "Why didn't you report such an important matter earlier? Where is it now?"

    "The staff immediately I thought it was another extraterrestrial news falsification incident. Since the moon landing, many people have come to the bureau every day, saying that they have discovered an alien spaceship, and the staff will only report after the screening process." Speaking of this, the young staff With a helpless look on his face, at this speed, it should almost reach the coast.

    "Immediately evacuate the crowd and block the news."

    "Yes!"

    At this time, the scene switched to the coast. It was a cloudy day. Although it was not raining, there were no tourists here. shore.

    On the corner of the cliff formed by the reef further away, stood a woman in a thin white dress.

    The woman in the white dress was Su Yining, her face was numb at this moment, she didn't say anything, she stood on the edge of the reef, closed her eyes with her back to the sea, and then fell into the sea behind without hesitation.