Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    An S-level contracted actor who can become an established entertainment giant like Wei's Film Industry has a very important position in the entertainment industry.

    Cultivating such an actor will take as much time, money and connections as the aborted "Starship Wars".

    Wei's Films, which was hit hard by "Starship Warships", if the upsurge of "Sword and Sword 4" has revived the group's word-of-mouth popularity, then the group of S-signed actors who quit collectively is directly tantamount to drawing salary from the bottom of the pot.

    And these celebrities all speak the same words. When they reach their status in the entertainment industry, just saying that they disagree with Wei's philosophy and that they are willing to pay liquidated damages is enough to stop many rumors.     If there is only one star who quits, others may think that this star wants to climb high, but when all the pillar stars all quit together, the public will think, is there something wrong with your company?     This collective job-hopping incident has been planned for a long time, even if Wei Shi is the victim, the high ground of public opinion has already been firmly occupied first, Wei Shi can only suffer from this dumb loss.     The atmosphere in Wei's conference room was gloomy.     Originally, this meeting was used to discuss the resource allocation plan for the next quarter. In layman’s terms, it is about meritorious deeds. With the explosion of “Sword and Sword 4”, Venus TV will get more resources in the next quarter. The sequel "Sword and Sword 5" has also been approved, and then Wei Lan's contract.     Because of the success of "Sword and Sword 4", Wei Mingjie won a special A-level director contract for Wei Lan, and the meeting connected her phone to discuss the details of the contract.     And at this moment, the secretary hastily delivered the news.     It was like a bomb had stunned the entire board of directors, and there was a full three minutes of silence before the conference room resumed human voices.     Even Lu Kaiming, who has always wanted to compete with Wei Mingjie for the right to speak in the group, has an ugly face at this time. He can't be happy that Wei Mingjie will suffer, and the job-hopping will affect the entire Wei family. My net worth is shrinking every minute.

    "Why didn't there be any signs of this matter?!"

    The head of the actor's agency agency kept his head down, not daring to raise his head. It was not his responsibility for the actor to change jobs, but he was very responsible for not finding any signs before.

    "Chen Yuanhang." A director put down his phone, he had already seen Chen Yuanhang's Weibo.

    "They were originally the main actors of "Starship Warship". Now he has created a sequel to Star Wars and recruited all the actors. They have a lot of liquidated damages, and Chengguang is a big hand." Although there is a liquidated damages,

    but None of the directors at the scene had a good face.

    The value of a superstar cannot be compensated by simple liquidated damages, especially in the entertainment industry. The audience recognizes the star, not a certain company. Generally, the superstar maintains a good relationship with the economic company. Hong, as long as there is no problem with the distribution of benefits, superstars rarely change jobs.

    Wei's contract is considered generous. Even if the average liquidated damages of the five S-signed actors who quit their jobs are as high as 100 million yuan, compared with other superstars in the entertainment industry, their liquidated damages are not high. Going against the water will undoubtedly deal a huge blow to Wei, both in terms of reputation and economic loss.

    "Like Chen Yuanhang, they are all white-eyed wolves." Wei Mingjie said with a gloomy expression, gritted his teeth.

    It was good that Wei Mingjie didn't speak, but when he did, Lu Kaiming directly pointed the finger at him.