Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    It took ten minutes to finish writing the song that was just inspired by the inspiration. Nie Chengan moved his shoulders, and only then did he catch a glimpse of his son standing outside the door.

    "Dad, what song are you writing?"

    Nie Xingbang walked in, surprised and full of surprises, because his father hadn't composed a song for two years, just like all music fans saw the most admired musician has a new work , this kind of joy comes from the heart and cannot be controlled.

    Nie Cheng'an sorted out the score on the shelf, and wrote a line of small characters on it with a pen, "Act 2, Section 3".

    "It's the movie that Wei Mingjie talked about when he came that day. You contact him and ask him to prepare the contract..." After pondering for a while, Nie Chengan said: "Their investment is not large, so the contract price will be charged at cost. It means one million."

    Nie Xingbang frowned, and couldn't help asking: "Is it just one million?"

    One million is indeed the cost price for Nie Cheng'an, because making the soundtrack of the movie also includes the invitation later. The cost of band recordings.

    Although in the end the music needs to be input by the director into the film, but it is impossible to give the director his own imagination with the staff, right? The music must be produced, and the soundtrack of the movie will be released later, especially for a master like Nie Xingbang who has dedicated music fans, the composition fee and copyright are separated.     In other words, even if Nie Chengan accepts the contract to produce soundtracks for Wei Lan's films, the copyright of the music is still in his hands. Wei Lan only obtains the right to use the music in the film, and the sales income from the release of the soundtrack of the film in the future will It still belongs to Nie Chengan.     And Nie Cheng'an, as a master in the industry, of course, has long cooperated with the orchestra at the top of the industry, at the national team level.     Considering performance fees, musical instruments, recording equipment, etc., one million is really a generous cost price.     "Well, I am very interested in this project." Nie Chengan nodded, urging his son: "Go to them to sign the contract."

    Seeing his father's high spirits, Nie Xingbang knew that he had made up his mind, so he had to smile wryly: "Got it, I'll go and prepare the contract.

    " Conditions, and even suspected for a moment that he was taking a nap and dreaming in the office-could it be that the friendship between Mr. Nie and his father was deeper than he imagined?

    After hanging up the phone, Wei Mingjie quickly called Wei Lan and announced the good news to her excitedly:

    "Lan Lan, you must not have imagined what happened!"

    Wei Lan's milky voice came from the other end of the phone, and there were pages turning Voice: "What happened?"

    Wei Mingjie didn't hold back: "Mr. Nie agreed to score your film! And the price of the soundtrack is only one million!

    " Lan's calm and usual voice:

    "I know, Mr. Nie has already sent me some written scores, and I'm reading them."

    Wei Mingjie: "???"

    ...

    Wei Lan goes to the studio every day, editing The work is proceeding in an orderly manner. At the same time, Nie Cheng'an on the other end is very inspired. In this state, he bursts out with great enthusiasm for work, and makes new progress almost every day.