Chapter 70

Chapter 70 (Unfinished)

    Hearing Huo Yin's words, Yin Tianlei looked down at his hands with puzzlement in his eyes.

    "Then what should we do now? They have all turned into monsters, so there are no normal people?"

    "Normal people?" Huo Yin stared at the building: "The original 'normal people' here have all turned into monsters, and We are the 'patients' in the eyes of outsiders, what you should ask is how many people can communicate in this place now..."

    Yin Tianlei took a deep breath: "How can you be sure that they have all turned into monsters?"

    "Didn't you notice that monster before? There is still a piece of cloth on his body, which is the uniform of the security guard here, and if it is not like this, then the armed forces in the hospital have already started to act after such a change." Seeing Yin

    Tianlei With a surprised expression, Huo Yin said lightly: "Qingshan Group, it's not as simple as you think... In addition to biopharmaceuticals, this huge consortium is also an arms supplier, especially in biochemical weapons. It has many patents, It can be said that in this place, they have the largest armed force, and the Federation has to stand aside." The     film and television works in this world have a mature grading system, as long as it is noted in the review that the political system belongs to the virtual world, there is no intentional smearing or insinuation of reality. In this case, there will be no problem in auditing.     So at this time, the audience was not too surprised to hear that the influence of the chaebol was greater than that of the government. This kind of similar setting is very common in film and television works.     So at this time, besides the monsters, are there other people who have gained supernatural powers in the hospital?     "Let's go to the other wards. From now on, the chances of the 'patient' not turning into a monster are higher." After     Huo Yin finished speaking, he walked straight forward, and Yin Tianlei followed subconsciously.     The two came to another building together. Through the glass, they could see all kinds of strange monsters in the corridors. The most special thing was the raging flames burning on the third floor. In the center of the flames, there was a person standing.     "That is……"

    Huo Yin on the side had already called out the person's name: "Bian Peng."

    Through the window, Bian Peng could already see that Bian Peng in the flames was in a state of madness again. He saw the surrounding flames and wanted to extinguish them like crazy. It, but the circle of flames strangely only existed within two meters around him, as long as he approached, the flames would retreat.

    It's not that there are no monsters who want to get close to Bian Peng, but all monsters will be burned when they get close to the flame.

    The flames imprisoned him and protected him.

    "Bian Peng!" Yin Tianlei was a little excited and wanted to go forward and call Bian Peng to stop.

    Huo Yin held him back: "Don't get close to him at this time, he will be in a state of madness when he encounters flames, and he has no reason at all. Those fires can burn monsters, and they should also be able to burn you." Yin Tianlei

    asked "Why is there a fire around him?"

    Huo Yin's eyes lit up, and he said a little excitedly: "Now it is basically confirmed that the extraordinary ability obtained is the manifestation of personal thoughts, or obsessions. Bian Peng's obsession is fire, then He hated the fire that took away his wife and daughter, and at the same time he was full of fear of the flame, he felt that it was indestructible and could destroy all living beings, so now there is this circle of flames around him." Yin Tianlei