Chapter 64

Chapter 64 (Catching Bugs)

    It was very difficult for Chu Mo to make appointments, and she did not have time to audition until three days after the invitation was issued.

    Wei Lan was very satisfied with Chu Mo's appearance.

    As an actor who became famous at a young age, in addition to changing the audience's inherent impression and shaping a mature image, the most worrying issue is whether he will become disabled when he grows up. When he came to Chu Mo, this worry did not become a reality.

    Five years have allowed her to fade away from her youthfulness. Her facial features are exquisite and her bones are superior. Unlike Su Yining, who is so beautiful and aggressive, the beauty of Chu Mo's face is that it makes people feel smooth from any angle. Different temperaments can be transformed according to the change of makeup, which is a natural movie face.

    "Hello, Director Wei."

    Chu Mo stretched out his hand and shook the panda's paw calmly and politely. She and Wei Lan are both young and famous geniuses in the industry. Although Wei Lan's resume is strong, it is not enough to make her feel nervous the point.

    Of course, Chu Mo is very interested in Wei Lan and her movies, otherwise he would not come to Wei Lan's interview amidst a bunch of signing intentions and scripts.

    Satisfied with Chu Mo's appearance, Wei Lan also exchanged pleasantries: "Nice to meet you." "

    I'm very curious about your new movie. There is very little information revealed by the outside world so far. May I know some specific content?" Chu Mo got straight to the point, but in the middle of speaking, she paused again and explained: "Of course, I can understand your need to keep it secret, but I want to make sure that I am auditioning for a challenging role." Chu

    Mo There are also many friends in the circle. Someone came to Wei Lan's audition. The friend did not get the corresponding role setting or script, but performed an emotional expression in the situation set by Wei Lan.

    This is the confidence of the best director. So far, none of the interviewees have received Wei Lan's role script.

    Even for the actors who were selected, they didn't know why they were selected. This is Wei Lan's favorite way to examine actors. The degree of character fusion requires the expressiveness of the actors. Without too many people who can hypnotize themselves When the 'script' is brought in, the actor's own state can accurately convey the inner emotions that Wei Lan needs, which is what she thinks is the most critical. Whether it's the actor's true character or acting skills, a high enough fit can create the best drama. good work.

    Wei Lan looked into Chu Mo's eyes, and the other party did not dodge or avoid, with his own persistence.

    Geniuses are always proud, and this is the first time Wei Lan encountered such a request when auditioning for an actor.

    She thought for a while, nodded and said, "Then let's talk about this character... Do you know the mental illness of multiple personality?" "

    Oh?" Chu Mo immediately continued: "Hysterical identity disorder? If It should be shown in the movie that one person should play multiple roles, right?"

    Her eyes lit up slightly: "What are the types of split personalities? One is kind and the other is evil?"

    "It's too one-sided to distinguish between good and evil in human nature... ...If you have to use universal concepts to distinguish, it should be a bad guy who looks like a good guy, and a good guy who looks like a bad guy." Wei Lan pursed her lips: "Let's talk about the master personality."