Chapter 81 - 90

.
Chapter 81

    "Huh?"

    Ye Guangle froze in place.

    Why not be scared to cry, and, why are there such cute human cubs in the world?

    Born in the Ye family, the three elders of the Ye family were romantic when they were young, so they naturally found good-looking stars. After generations, the genes were optimized, and the grandchildren of the Ye family all looked beautiful, but they all Not as cute as Wei Lan.

    It should be said that children of the same age usually have a ignorant expression, and will not have Wei Lan's indescribable calm temperament.

    For example, at this time, when Ye Jingran and Wei Lan spoke at the same time, Ye Guangle subconsciously chose to obey Wei Lan's words, and handed her the branch in his hand, even forgetting the original intention of scaring her in the first place.

    When Ye Jingran strode over, Wei Lan had already sat up a little bit, took the branch, and observed the hairless green bug on it with an interested smile.

    "Don't bully her...huh?"

    Ye Jingran felt that at this age, he couldn't approach this kind of bug calmly, especially if the other party was a little girl.

    So... Whose child is so big? Judging by his age, he should have been born in the past few years since he didn't return to Ye's house. Which of his cheap brothers' children is it? It's a bit foul to be so cute...

    "Who are you?" Ye Guangle looked at Ye Jingran who suddenly appeared in surprise.

    At this time, Ye Yuanming and the others over there also quickly walked over and looked him up and down with suspicious eyes.

    Ye Jingran looked at Ye Yuanming. Although he hadn't seen him for a few years, he had roughly figured out who he was.

    "Yeah, who are you?" Ye Yuanming felt that Ye Jingran looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.

    Wei Lan, who was sitting on the chair, recognized him instantly. This actor who won the Golden Tripod Award this year unexpectedly, Wei Lan probably checked his resume afterwards.

    Ye Jingran made his debut eight years ago as the second leading actor in the movie. He showed outstanding acting skills as well as his outstanding appearance. He won the Best Newcomer Award from the Screen Actors Union that year, and then signed a contract with Chengguang. Very good, and fell in love with the daughter of a major shareholder of Chengguang. Three years after that, he was nominated for Best Actor again.

    But just five years ago, it was revealed that Ye Jingran was addicted to drugs. The whistleblower was none other than Ye Jingran's girlfriend, Qiao Lianqing.

    At that time, there was a vicious event in the entertainment circle that a star was contaminated with drugs. Both the government and the public were very vigilant and disgusted with this kind of news. After Ye Jingran's incident broke out, it immediately attracted the attention of the entire Internet.

    The police intervened in the investigation, the fans turned away and turned back, and the passers-by spurned it. It can be said that it fell from heaven to the bottom of the valley.

    After the final investigation, Ye Jingran had a history of depression and took some addictive drugs when he was under great pressure, but the amount of drugs did not constitute abuse. His then girlfriend Qiao Lianqing testified in court, saying that Ye Jingran bought a large number of those drugs. As a girlfriend, she was worried that his behavior would cause even more terrible consequences before exposing him to the media.