Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Finally, Wei Lan found a solution. After returning to the room, she asked the system: If the works I create are loved by others, can they also be counted as favors?

    'Yes, as long as the goodwill is directed at you, but the goodwill for the work will radiate to the creator, and it will be less than being an idol. The system replied, and then added: "So it is still recommended that the host debut as an idol." '

    Wei Lan: ...shut up.

    Ignoring the system any more, Wei Lan began to plan his future plan to gain favor.

    Manpower is sometimes poor, and it takes too much time to socialize and show cuteness, and it is by no means a long-term solution.

    For Wei Lan right now, the best way is actually to return to her old career of making movies. She also loves making movies, but unfortunately her current body condition does not allow it.

    Therefore, she is going to do a creation that can be done anonymously-writing scripts.

    Many excellent directors are also screenwriters. In his previous life, Wei Lan took the path of integrating director and director, and all of his films were scripts written by himself.

    Now, if Wei Lan is writing a script, what she needs to worry about is that the feedback received from the writing of the script to the completion of filming is relatively slow, and whether her current remaining survival time can support it.

    But Dad Cheap runs Wei's Films, as long as the script is of good quality, maybe she can be a backdoor party?

    Before that, it is natural to understand the film and television market in this world.

    Wei Lan opened the webpage with her mobile phone to check, and then she was stunned—

    "The third film revolution, holographic shooting was born, and film and television works bid farewell to the two-dimensional era. '

    'By the year 2000, all theaters in the federation had been upgraded, removing the large screens and replacing them with holographic receivers. '

    'The new home holographic player is only for sale...'

    Wei Lan became more and more dumbfounded, and looked at the current date, June 23, 2010...

    She never expected that this world, which seems to be at the same level of technology as her previous life, would actually achieve cornering overtaking in consciousness connection technology, and has developed a holographic film, which has been in use for at least ten years!

    No wonder Wei Lan was so surprised, she and Ye Luoxue watched variety shows together on TV before, and everything looked the same!

    She searched for the latest entries about holographic movies, and the webpage popped up with overwhelming movie promotions:

    "The first holographic sci-fi masterpiece, "Star Wars (Part 1)" by Chengguang Films, is in hot release, and it only took three days to set a new record." Highest federal box office record in two years! '

    Wei Lan couldn't sit still anymore, reading any information is not as good as a real experience, such as writing scripts, systems, earning favors...all were left behind by her, and she ran out barefoot. Room.

    There was no one in the hall at this time, Ye Luoxue and Aunt Zhang were not there, Wei Lan glanced at the enlarged version of the stairs for her, and when she was about to climb up to the master bedroom on the second floor to find Ye Luoxue, a pair of big hands walked directly from her. hugged from behind.