Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The fashion circle has a long history, and there are many top luxury brands that the public can’t avoid. The women’s clothing started with Rrss, EO, Kalo, GM...etc. They are all big names that are well-known and can meet Wei Lan’s requirements.

    Previously, Wei Mingjie had asked Wei's public relations department to discuss authorization. At this time, he received a call reply. According to the normal market value estimate, each company offered several million authorization fees.

    "Didn't you say that what I'm looking for is cooperative sponsorship?" Wei Mingjie asked Secretary Wang on the phone.

    Secretary Wang shook his head: "I took the plan over and heard that we belonged to a production company. The assistant took the plan away and put it together with a bunch of documents. It seemed that there was no intention of submitting it for a closer look."

    He turned on the hands-free, and Wei Lan raised his forehead when he heard it from the side. The relationship between the film industry and the fashion industry in this world is even worse than she imagined, otherwise there would be no such threshold.

    After watching Wei Mingjie hang up the phone, Wei Lan brought over a list of brands that he had written before.

    "Dad, can you invite the heads of these luxury brand regions to have a meeting?"

    Wei Mingjie looked at the list and pondered for a while, and said, "In the name of Wei, plus your first award after winning the best director just now." A movie, they should be willing to come..."

    He looked into Wei Lan's eyes: "But, the important thing is, are you confident that you can convince them?" "

    Of course." Wei Lan raised her small eyebrows.

    ...

    On the top floor of the Kalo office building, a tall figure stood by the window, thinking about the phone call he just received.

    "Wei's best director this year? A new cooperation model..."

    Yu Sheng took a sip of his coffee and pressed the phone on the table.

    "Mr. Yu." The voice of the special assistant came from the other end of the phone instantly.

    "I want to watch this year's best director's movie now." Yu Sheng made such a strange request during working hours, and the special assistant on the other end of the phone didn't hesitate at all: "Okay, I'll send you the hologram right away. Five minutes later, the male special assistant came to the president's office with a

    light holographic helmet, and saw the handsome and indifferent boss checking movie reviews on the computer, the blue light reflected from the computer screen cast on his gold-rimmed glasses, making him So handsome that no one should enter.

    Seeing that the boss did not speak, the special assistant put down the helmet, turned and left without asking any further questions.

    After reading some movie reviews, Yu Sheng picked up the holographic device next to him and sank into the world of holographic movies.

    After watching "Country Teacher", he had to decide whether to go to the appointment.

    The person in charge of Rrss.

    "New cooperation model? How long has it been since a movie came to the fashion industry to discuss cooperation, do I have an agenda this afternoon?" "

    Next season's fabric seminar."

    "Oh... it's endless quarrels again, I'd rather go Look at this so-called new co-op model."