Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The bodies of Hou Lesheng, Huang Hui, and the housekeeper were lined up in front of the bed.

    Lu Anning woke up in an instant, and he yelled at An Shi angrily:

    "What are you doing?!"

    An Shi had already pulled off the cheat book on Huang Hui, ignored Lu Anning, and broke through the door directly.

    Hearing Huang Hui's plan, he took advantage of the opportunity to blame Lu Anning for everything, and shouted at the top of his voice while running: "Kill! Kill! Lu Anning killed the owner and Young Master Hou!

    " Hurry up!"

    Lu Anning quickly checked Huang Hui and Hou Lesheng, confirmed that they were no longer breathing, and hurriedly chased after An Shiyi.

    Other people in Yangliu Villa who heard the shouts were awakened. Apart from the door guards, there were also many people from the Jianghu who were guests in Yangliu Villa.

    These people are also the 'witnesses' that Huang Hui specially invited to come to the villa to prove that Lu Anning stole the cheat book.

    Crossing the River Dragon, who was among the servants of Yangliu Villa, knew that his force was inferior, but when he saw An Shili's actions, he immediately followed him quietly.

    Lu Anning, who was at the scene of the crime, chased a little further behind, and the last group were the Jianghu people who were awakened from Yangliu Villa.

    In this way, four waves of people formed, chasing towards Dark Eleven.

    Dark Eleven here was hit by Huang Hui's dying counterattack, and his body was poisoned. Feeling the spread of the poison, he gritted his teeth and took out a pill from his body.

    "This medicine can cure all kinds of poisons, but after taking it, I can't move for a quarter of an hour..." He looked at the pill and muttered to himself, which only the audience could hear.

    But if he doesn't detoxify again, he will be overtaken by the people behind him soon.

    At this moment, a ruined temple appeared in front of An Shili's eyes, and he quickly ran into it with a look of surprise on his face.

    There was no one in the ruined temple, and it was very simple, only the cold moonlight shining down from the leaky roof.

    Turning the angle of view, the nearest river-crossing dragon rushed to the gate of the ruined temple.

    He looked around and walked carefully into the ruined temple.

    The ruined temple is small and narrow, and everything inside can be seen at a glance.

    Except for the stone tripod with incense in the middle, it is a dilapidated clay statue.

    The dragon crossing the river spared the ruined temple, kicked down the stone tripod, which obviously could not hide people, and even dug a dagger into the hollow eyes of the clay statue for a while.

    "Ah!" Ye Luoxue was startled, exclaimed, and subconsciously closed her eyes.

    From the viewer's perspective, they saw the tip of the knife piercing towards the eyes almost at a close distance, and just when they felt that the tip of the knife was about to hit the eyes, the dagger was stuck in place because the hole was not big enough.

    This scene created an unprecedented sense of tension, especially the choice of perspective, which gave people a feeling that the heart was lifted tightly and stopped at a critical moment.