Chapter 111 - 120

.
Chapter 111

    "In the file back then, there was indeed an x23 used on a newborn baby..."

    In the secret laboratory, the assistant was handing the file to a white-haired man in a white coat, explaining:

    "No. 34298, baby girl, O-type blood, no genetic disease history, no obvious allergic reaction within 3 minutes after injection of x23." The

    female assistant was very efficient, and brought a laptop at the same time, which contained the video of Wei Lan sent by Lin Jinghui .

    "After face comparison on the Internet, she has appeared in a parent-child variety show before."

    Another video popped up, and it was the scene of Wei Lan's appearance in "A Family with Two Treasures". After Wei Lan said her name , because of the lessons learned from the past, Zhu Hao asked her with a strange expression on purpose: "So, I guess you are a director, right?" Wei

    Lan in the screen nodded, and answered Zhu Hao seriously: "Yes." "

    So now You are the director who is filming with your sister, right?"

    Wei Lan nodded again, and said seriously: "That's right."

    The two stared at Wei Lan in the picture, different from the calm temperament of other children, with bright eyes: " So she is telling the truth, is she the director?" "

    That's right." The female assistant is different from the white-haired Dr. Zhang who is obsessed with research, she still has a certain understanding of the outside world, and said to Dr. "This The director has shot several films in the past two years, and the box office reputation is very good. It can be said that she is the most popular director in the past two years, and, most importantly, she has never appeared in front of the public."

    "I did a special search, and even the actors who worked with her have never met her. She is very mysterious. The auditions are all in the director's machine, interviews are done by phone, and variety shows also use avatars..." "

    She She claims to have social phobia, but judging from interviews and performances in variety shows, it doesn't seem to be a problem..." The

    female assistant detailed the doubts about director Wei Lan to Dr. Zhang.

    "This time they had suspicions because Chengguang kidnapped Wei Lan, but only found a little girl who looked only three or four years old in the director's machine. They thought they had caught the wrong person, but after the final inspection, there was nothing wrong with her." There are omissions."

    Dr. Zhang carefully checked the various materials brought by the female assistant, and the light in his eyes became brighter and brighter: "So they didn't find the wrong person, and it was indeed Wei Lan himself, but no one thought of it. , a great director with an adult mind, but his body looks only three years old."

    "It's really smart... A three-year-old body can have the thinking of an adult, even better than an ordinary adult. How did all this come into being in such a small body? Making movies requires a lot of brain power, If she consumes so much, is her brain enough? How old is she now?" The

    female assistant looked at Wei Lan's date of birth on the file: "Nineteen years old, not yet twenty."

    Dr. Zhang was excited pacing in the laboratory: "What is the age of the longest survival record for the last x23 drug?" The

    female assistant quickly replied: "The longest record we know so far is fifteen years old, but the test subject was born at three years old. The drug was injected at the age of 15, and it was accompanied by mental retardation during the growth process. At the age of fifteen, the intelligence level was only at the level of a normal child at the age of seven or eight... There are too few newborn test subjects. So far, our newborn cases are only Wei Lan is one."