Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Is there anything else this director can't do?

    Following the release of Wei Lan's Weibo post, there was a small peak in the discussion.

    The marketing accounts enthusiastically forwarded it again. After all, the movie was mentioned earlier, and there was a big move immediately, so it's strange that they couldn't hold back.

    People who eat melons have noticed this "Country Teacher" poster, which seems to have nothing to do with science fiction.

    The overall picture is rather empty, and the background is a man's somewhat hunched back, but the back is filled with the bright starry sky at night.

    On the grassy slope under the starry sky, there stood a figure who looked like a woman, but she couldn't see her face clearly.

    All I could see was that she put the two fingers of her left hand together and put them between her eyebrows. There was a bright spot there, exuding a blue color like the stars in the sky.

    Except for the four characters "Country Teacher" on the upper part of the poster, there is only one "Works of Wei Lan" at the bottom, and even the cast list has not been announced.

    The following comments were opened, and most of them were dissatisfied:

    "The popularity is so high, why not just announce the actors' information?" '

    'From the name, I can't think of what kind of science fiction movie this time will be. '

    'Rural teacher? Science fiction? I really don't think it's necessary to do this just to catch the enthusiasm of Teacher's Day. At that time, some teachers will go to see it because of the name, and find that the goods are not right. Isn't it the director who got the scolding? '

    'The director wants to make a quick buck and leave? I suggest you stop watching it. '

    Wei Lan didn't care much about these negative comments on the Internet. Since she started doing it like this, she was doing it with a combination of negative marketing and hunger marketing.

    Secretary Wang from the public relations department called with a pleasant voice: "Director Wei, after all the calculations, the popularity of the movie has reached the t3 level. This is almost the result of our investment of millions of publicity expenses. There are already some small theaters I contacted us, but the reviews on the Internet are not very good..."

    "It's okay, as long as there is heat." Wei Lan nodded and hung up the phone in satisfaction.

    Dare to engage in negative marketing because Wei Lan has enough confidence in the film. From a psychological point of view, people will be more tolerant if they turn negative impressions into positive ones.

    Just like when a bad person does a good thing, people will think that this person has a good conscience. If a good person does a bad thing, then people will think that this person is a hypocrite and a fake good person.     Preconceived negative marketing will give the audience a negative impression of the movie, but if they actually watch the movie and the quality of the movie satisfies them, this negative impression will be reversed in an instant, and it will be more deeply rooted in people's hearts than positive marketing.     The so-called 'human beings can't escape the law of true fragrance' is nothing more than that.     ...     Just the next day when Wei Lan started converting the trailer, she received a call from Su Yining.     "Isn't our movie going to be promoted? Let's go to a variety show!"     Wei Lan thought she was anxious that her name was not announced, and comforted her: "I have already contacted the public relations department and will find a suitable interview or variety show for you. Go online, and then announce the news that you are the starring role."     To engage in negative marketing, Su Yining, a big killer, is indispensable.     But it can't be released too early, Wei Lan is planning to release the news at about the same time as the trailer.     With the support of the trailer, the audience will not hear that Su Yining is the heroine and make up the movie in a strange direction...     Su Yining over there doesn't care: "I just came to tell you, I asked my agent to pick it up for me." There is a variety show announcement, you and I will go together."     "I will go?" Wei Lan heard the frown, looked down at her body, and directly refused: "I don't go to variety shows." "Listen to     me first It's over." Su Yining over there also knew that Wei Lan never showed up, and every time he asked Wei Lan, he gave only one answer - I have social phobia.     At this moment, Su Yining said proudly: "You don't need to show up in this variety show."