Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The third season of "Walking with Dreams", which has been on the air for more than three months, has come to an end.

    Wei Sijia debuted in third place and became a member of the limited idol group Dream Girls.

    Wei Sijia, who has formed a group and is still studying at the Imperial Academy of Drama, often needs to ask for leave to participate in group activities, but this kind of thing is also common in drama schools that are linked to the entertainment industry, but Wei Sijia has to balance activities and studies, and the schedule is quite complicated for busy.

    It was another weekend, in the practice room of Tiancheng Entertainment Company, Wei Sijia finished dancing the dance to be performed in the next event, drinking water and sitting on the wooden floor to rest.

    In the dance practice room, there are three members of the group who are also practicing dance. Seeing the hard work of her teammates, she suddenly felt a burst of complicated emotions in her heart.

    At the beginning, because of a momentary mental imbalance, she also participated in this talent show variety show in order to step into the entertainment circle. Because she grew up in an environment, she has dance and music skills, and the starting line is at the front. Compared with some teammates who need to work hard from scratch, she can spend more money. With a little less effort, relatively speaking, this road is not so difficult.

    But is this really what she wanted in the first place?

    She applied for the Drama Academy and stepped into the entertainment circle, her original goal was to become an actor.

    When she was very young, when watching various movies and TV series with Ye Luoxue at home, she dreamed of becoming an actress and envied that they could experience different life situations under the camera.

    After thinking about it, she finally took out her mobile phone and clicked on the contact information of the agent.

    Dream Chasing Girls is only a limited group. The artists of this group are all managed under the original management company. Wei Sijia's management contract is naturally signed with Wei's. There are not many preferential treatment resources, but they are relatively very loose.

    ...

    After confirming Qin An, the most important heroine, the selection of another heroine is also on the agenda.

    Although it is not as difficult as the role of 'Queen', the role of Lu Wei is not something that anyone can play. It requires the youthfulness of entering the workplace, and the ability to perform the transformation from confusion to firmness in the later stage.

    With the title of the best director, this time Wei Lan's casting announcement is not as bleak as "Country Teacher". The request for the second female lead casting was sent through the public relations department, and soon received many replies from the actress' agents .     Every day, the public relations department receives more than a dozen resumes of actresses with famous names and works, and then they will go through another layer of screening based on the role requirements provided by Wei Lan before entering the real face-to-face audition session on her side.     So Wei Lan has been busy with casting again these days.     In the second week of casting auditions, in the holographic space, Wei Lan unexpectedly met someone who hadn't expected to appear here before.     "I didn't expect you to come."     Wei Sijia looked at the little panda in front of her and pursed her lips. It was different from Wei's villa. In the holographic space, Wei Lan's identity was the director, and she was an auditioner. Even though the two were already familiar with each other and had a good relationship, she couldn't help feeling a little nervous at this moment.     After watching "Sword IV" and "Country Teacher", Wei Sijia certainly wanted to participate in Wei Lan's next movie, but at the beginning she didn't know the genre, so she couldn't take the initiative to ask. Later, after the casting requirements were announced, she It would be a lie to say that she is not interested in Lu Wei's role, but Wei Lan didn't mention it to her. She was still a little disappointed, wondering if she was not suitable for this role in Wei Lan's eyes.     Of course, I didn't hold back in the end and wanted to try it.     So Wei Sijia didn't follow Ye Luoxue's path, nor did she approach Wei Lan alone. Instead, she contacted her agent to submit her resume, and participated in the casting process according to the normal process. With her own ability, she passed the screening of the PR department and came to Wei Lan.     "My original intention of entering the entertainment industry was to become an actor. Maybe I'm not suitable, but I want to give it a try."     Wei Lan smiled after hearing this, and relieved some of Wei Sijia's nervousness: "That's not what I meant."