Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    At one o'clock in the morning, Fang Bo was going to bed.

    Originally, his normal bedtime was 3 o'clock, but because he recently discovered that his hairline had receded when he was just 25 years old, he planned to start adjusting his schedule.

    It’s definitely impossible to fall asleep like this, just like someone who listens to music, ASMR, or math class(.) before going to bed, Fang Bo has his own unique hypnotic habit, that is, watching some obviously boring bad dramas before going to bed .

    Putting on the lightweight helmet-shaped hologram, Fang Bo lay on the bed and covered himself with a quilt.

    The design of the holographic device is ergonomic, and lying down will not affect the comfort, just like people used to like to lie down and watch TV. Most young people basically use the holographic receiver while lying down.

    After entering the holographic space, Fang Bo scanned the holographic channels of the six major channels familiarly.

    The so-called six major channels are also backed by the six major industry giants of the current federal film and television industry.

    As one of the six giants, Wei's Films' holographic channel, Venus TV, used to be the No. 1 ratings leader. Later, when faced with the strong competition from other capitals at that time, it never fell to the top three. In 2008, it slowly dropped to fourth place. Now, due to the investment failure of "Starship Warships", the number of new movies and TV shows on the channel has been greatly reduced, and it has already ranked sixth.

    Fang Bo was looking for boring and bad dramas, but he happened to see a wave of new dramas launched on Venus TV, so he joined this channel.

    The biggest cover on the homepage is an urban suspense drama that Wei Shi is currently promoting. Of course, it is impossible to watch a suspense drama before going to bed. Fang Bo's eyes slipped.

    Then I saw "Sword Sword Jianghu 4" on the right side of the second row.

    Look at this ancient warm yellow background, the costumes are a few times behind the aesthetics, and the standard "mountain" character on the poster. It is a nostalgic culmination of the elements of martial arts dramas seven or eight years ago. work.

    In addition to the title of the play in red running script, the slogan on the poster is very simple - different rivers and lakes.

    Different arena? Just looking at the cover, Fang Bo can guess how boring it will be.

    Needless to say, let's go.

    The unit drama mode in the holographic era is divided into two viewing modes, one is free to watch, every 10 minutes there will be a 3-minute advertisement for mandatory viewing, and you can only watch the director’s perspective, and you cannot record screenshots. Wait for a week to unlock; there is also a paid viewing, which directly costs 5 yuan to buy out, no ads, can take screenshots, convert dynamic images within 15 seconds, and can choose various perspectives, and the next two episodes can be watched in advance every three days .

    Fang Bo chose to watch it for free. He felt that from the poster, he should not be able to survive the first wave of commercials before falling asleep.

    With a black eye, I entered the world in the play.

    Fang Bo was shocked at the beginning.

    A bit loud BGM, accompanied by a rough background commentary.

    "In the three years of Yong'an, Xia Feng, the number one expert in the world 40 years ago, combined the essence of martial arts all his life, and created his own secret book "Xuan Jue of Destiny", and the martial arts in the Central Plains, which had been quiet for ten years, has returned..." Although the voice is not     small , but it was controlled to a certain degree, not to the point of making people uncomfortable. Fang Bo only felt that the flavor of ancient martial arts dramas was very strong, so he would not have the idea of ​​quitting.     Following the director's perspective and crossing the mountain trail, a man riding a horse appeared on the trail.     From far to near, the composition is smooth.     Then it switched to the back of the protagonist Lu Anning, who led the horse into a small inn.     Give the horse to the stablekeeper, go into the inn, and ask Xiao Er to serve the beef.     Although the scenes are different, similar plots seem to have been seen thousands of times in various costume martial arts dramas.     However, the overall grading and angle of view of this drama are very comfortable, which keeps Fang Bo's attention at a good level, and he does not start to fall asleep as expected.     "Guest officer, what do you want? Can you say it again?"