Chapter 2

chapter 2

    After the emotional turmoil, Wei Mingjie calmed down considering that there were outsiders present, and looked at the two policemen beside him who looked a little uncomfortable: "Thank you, you two sent the children over." The policeman replied: "No,

    Wei Sir, besides this matter, we have other matters for you."

    "Oh?" Wei Mingjie was surprised for a moment, and then suggested: "Two police officers, what's the matter, let's talk in the study?" The

    two policemen glanced across the room Everyone, there are the Wei family couple, Wei Lan, Wei Sijia, the driver Lao Wang, and Aunt Zhang who just opened the door.

    The male policeman said: "No need, let's talk here."

    After entertaining the two policemen to sit down in the living room, Wei Mingjie was a little nervous, because the eyes of the two kept falling on Wei Lan.

    "May I ask you two questions?"

    As expected, the male policeman said, "It's about this child."

    "What's wrong?" Ye Luoxue hugged Wei Lan tightly.

    The female policeman smiled and comforted her: "Don't be nervous, it's about the genetic poison on Wei Lan's body, please don't announce it for now."

    Wei Mingjie looked serious: "Can I understand the reason?

    " The two policemen looked at each other, and the male policeman said, "Probably, you should also understand the previous cause. You were able to find Wei Lan because we got clues to a new type of crime involving genetic poison. The person involved confessed to 18 The use of the first batch of genetic poisons years ago, we recently found out that there is a deeper chain of interests behind this..." "

    In order not to startle the enemy and affect our subsequent actions, I hope you will not expose information about genetic poisons for the time being." Things."

    After finishing speaking, the policewoman next to her had already taken out a stack of documents: "This is a confidentiality agreement, and everyone present needs to sign a copy."

    Wei Mingjie pondered for a while, then looked at the two policemen: "I have already said that when I was taking notes at the police station, I don't have this level of enemies in my life. If I have the conditions and ability to instruct people to treat me The only one who injected my daughter with genetic poison was the one who failed to compete with me in business at that time..." "

    Mr. Wei." The male policeman interrupted him seriously: "We will investigate the specific situation, we can't say anything else, please also Cooperate with our work."

    Wei Mingjie has been in the business world for so many years, so he can't taste this taste. He knows that the police may be suspicious, but he just wants to put a long line to catch big fish.

    "Of course, of course." Wei Mingjie immediately kept his mouth shut. At the same time, he reached out and took the non-disclosure agreement that the policewoman took out before, signed it, and handed it to others: "You all signed it." The head of the

    family When you speak, everyone around you will obediently sign, even Aunt Zhang who doesn't know much about the situation is no exception.

    When signing and holding the pen, Wei Sijia, who was silent just now, kept the back of her hand down, so as to prevent the red mark on her palm from being seen by others.

    After seeing Wei Lan's appearance, she breathed a sigh of relief at first glance, but when the other party was hugged by her parents who only loved her, she realized that she had made a lot of plans for Wei Lan to be jealous of herself. The first to feel jealous is myself.